Encounter: A really nice visit with Alexa!!

User ID: na
Date: 03/27/2023
Name: Alexa
Phone: 607-341-3282
Email Address: na
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/bingh...l/987342514433
City: Endicott
State: New York
Address: On a steep hill outside of Endicott.
Activities: DFK, bbbj, fs, greek.
Hair Length and Color: Long brown hair.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very beautiful. Nice small tits, one of her nipples is pierced. Nice ass. Over all, Alexa has a very sexy spinner body.
Recommendation: Yes
I’ve been thinking about possibly seeing her again but have been hesitant due to previous issues. This review might have been what I needed to go through with it. Cheers!
[/PRIVATE]
I’ve been thinking about possibly seeing her again but have been hesitant due to previous issues. This review might have been what I needed to go through with it. Cheers! Originally Posted by Tnalover8
I don’t care what this review says. This chick has never been worth seeing. I gave her two chances and both dates were pitiful. Total waste of time and $.

The details in this review are hard to believe IMHO.

It’s hard to imagine you went back to see her after your last three reviews of her. Is Utica that much of a wasteland that you have no alternative but to keep giving her a try?
She was one of my go-to’s in this area back 5-6 years ago or so. She was excellent… her looks haven’t changed but man has her attitude gone downhill over the years.

[/PRIVATE]
I don’t care what this review says. This chick has never been worth seeing. I gave her two chances and both dates were pitiful. Total waste of time and $.

The details in this review are hard to believe IMHO.

It’s hard to imagine you went back to see her after your last three reviews of her. Is Utica that much of a wasteland that you have no alternative but to keep giving her a try? Originally Posted by Maximum4
Question:
Are your chances of a good day increase if you text/call right after seeing a post in Skip or any time?
Originally Posted by hhtony88
Originally Posted by hhtony88