City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/hw...684264875.html
Activities: FBSM+++ (see ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, black, slightly wavy
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: Latina milfy curvy soft body, pleasant face and demeanor, natural d cups, beautiful curvy lips
Recommendation: Yes
I’ve never heard lips being described as curvy. I thought you meant curvy hips but you mention curvy lip’s several times. Does it mean she’s had lip injections?
Originally Posted by nfhs04
Originally Posted by TruthSayer
Maybe shapely is a better word. Those lips looked natural but I did ask after the deed if she had any lip injections and she said 'no, my whole body natural papi'
Very true guys
Maybe shapely is a better word. Those lips looked natural but I did ask after the deed if she had any lip injections and she said 'no, my whole body natural papi'
Originally Posted by CapKirk
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Originally Posted by CellarDweller
You might be single handedly holding this place up with your reviews, haha. I appreciate the intel as always. Is it typically a different line up every time you go?
You might be single handedly holding this place up with your reviews, haha. I appreciate the intel as always. Is it typically a different line up every time you go? Originally Posted by Ochiyo
Lol, I should ask for a special discount. I go there like every other week. I previously wasted far too much money searching for the unicorn at L0 and L1 places. I am now sticking to 2-3 regular places and occasionally trying out a new one. This time when I was there, a fellow monger was in the other room. Later I heard him leave and as I was getting ready to leave, heard somebody else come in. So they seem to have a regular stream of customers but others are not writing reviews. I hope there is no FCR situation with this place. The line up, I wouldnt say it is different each time I go. But the girls change often enough, like maybe a new one every 3-4 weeks.