Baton Rouge

Hey there! I have to go to BR for a personal matter (no specific day) but was wondering if I should stay a day or 2 to play? Any suggestions on what area is best to get a room? Thx for ur thoughts.
Corporate Blvd or Essen Lane. Easy access and you can easy go eat or have a drink in your downtime.
Maybe somewhere near the mall? I’ll try to see you when you come to BR ��
Yes. Corporate Blvd is the best option. You can find plenty of restaurants in that area and easy access too.
Hey there! I have to go to BR for a personal matter (no specific day) but was wondering if I should stay a day or 2 to play? Any suggestions on what area is best to get a room? Thx for ur thoughts. Originally Posted by BootyfulGia
Did you ever make it to BR. If not I hope to see you soon!
Not yet sweetie I forgot I have family coming in this weekend for the Irish Italian parade.
Gia, let me know if youre going there. I am in that town once per week and love you now. lol.
Gia, let me know if youre going there. I am in that town once per week and love you now. lol. Originally Posted by blackberry_100
Awe xoxo I most certainly will baby
Yeah I would love to know when you are here too! It’s always nice to have legit providers in BR.
Corporate, agreed. Hey beautiful ❤️

HMU when you are in town. Too busy with real life lately, so happy to pass along anything that comes in. You'll have to screen them, naturally.
Baton Rouge area gent that enjoys making new friends says hello����
miss ya sexy

have fun...pm me if ya need info