State: New Mexico
Address: Osuna West of I-25
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: FBSM, HJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Above shoulders, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Attractive, nice smile, Bs in a loose shirt without a bra.
Recommendation: Yes
My experience here with kiki was less than stellar. She speaks good English so the conversation was good. Massage was very average, not much effort involved. Have plain face look to her.. not ugly.. just not really attractive. Average Mom bod, small tits, wide hips, Mommy fat around the mid section.

So we work through an average massage, flip and she asks about a handy... I countered with a more involved proposition... She starts going on about my size( I'm slightly above average). Killing the mood. Finally get going she was pretty much a dead fish... Another customer comes in and she says I can't help you anymore... Next time see other girl. I won't be back.
Titman that doesn't sound like Kiki. There was a girl there for a bit when Kiki was gone who tried to pass herself off as Kiki when I went by. The looks and encounter sound about like your experience. I wonder if you saw fake Kiki? The thing that makes me doubt is the massage. Kiki does an incredible massage. CMT quality all the way. She is very small. 5' if even that. The other girl was a bit taller. Maybe 5'3".
Appreciate the insight TBF... I probs still won't be back due to the hurrying me out the door routine.

I'll stick with my normal rotation for now... See if anything promising comes through after the holiday. Peace everybody and happy Thanksgiving!!