Easy to Schedule and Great Value

I see Lisa/Melanie a lot for 3 reasons:

-she's super easy to schedule with... email and she replies immediately
she'll do pretty much anything you want
-She's truly pretty... normal girl, no stretch marks, weird tats, etc

As much as I like seeing her, I would love to add another girl or two to my list. Preferably someone in North Dallas, Plano, etc.

Anybody want to add to the list?
Sounds like you are writting a add for her?
Nope, just trying to find a couple others that fit the same bill for some variety
So you are looking for another gal to do anything and everything for really cheap?
Ok, maybe I wasn't being clear.... for someone who doesn't spend a ton of time in the hobby, she's easy to schedule and a high quality provider. No drama, nothing sketchy, etc.....

I was looking for others like that...
Have u tried Clicking Here

-For $80/half hour or $140/hour she'll do pretty much anything you want

As much as I like seeing her, I would love to add another girl or two to my list. Preferably someone in North Dallas, Plano, etc.

Anybody want to add to the list? Originally Posted by handlea
which lisa/melanie??
which lisa/melanie?? Originally Posted by pmdelites
Could see that one coming ...
Ok, maybe I wasn't being clear.... for someone who doesn't spend a ton of time in the hobby, she's easy to schedule and a high quality provider. No drama, nothing sketchy, etc.....

I was looking for others like that... Originally Posted by handlea
LOL just busting your chops
Well I would fit that (except my rates are different from hers...) if you are interestred let me know! I am near Preston and Beltline.
Wow, I really like Lisa and have been seeing her for two years. The massage is worth it alone. I am not sure what to make of this post. There was a time that she was a little UTR. She does not advertise here and she has a good following. She has a pal she worked with that I might be the only person to see. A little Colombian treat that has since left.

Hanlea - Sometimes there is greatness that cannot be replicated. Keep enjoying the beauty and greatness that is Lisa and do not expect to see replicas. Fo me she is close, she is a friend and she is so wonderful. I never expect to find someone like her. I just look forward to seeing her.

Anybody want to add to the list? Originally Posted by handlea

wierd tatts? whats wrong with tatts? lol

Anybody want to add to the list?[/QUOTE]

Lisa is a delight...

• fawn
  • 01-14-2011, 08:02 AM
you can not post prices in your ad......