Ladies what criteria do you base your prices

Is there criteria you use to determine your rates?
  • BLM69
  • 05-07-2016, 12:27 AM
Hooker math
Nunya...
Hooker math Originally Posted by BLM69

=whatever number it takes to motivate me to get my shit together and put up with you, with a smile on my face.

Are you that friggin bored??
What did you think they were going to say??? hahaha
=whatever number it takes to motivate me to get my shit together and put up with you, with a smile on my face.

Are you that friggin bored?? Originally Posted by FireKitten

Haha I second that
Their rates are determined by how much they wanna spend at the mall after their bills are paid.
The answer is no more relevant than what goes into a decision as to how much a guy is willing to pay.
supply -v- demand
my theory is that being illegal puts a certain floor on prices.
after that this is pretty close to a true free market where supply and demand find their equilibrium point.
Criteria. Lol
Staff Edit: Under no circumstances is it ok to even provide URL's which contain forbidden discussion here.
Good info sir
Well me personally , and call me Politically Incorrect if you may....
I treat this as a business ,because at the end of the day the true value of any human being should be priceless ,therefore my rates are nothing personal and simply business. I keep it competitive and I also consider my clients, recognizing that we all have obligations and bills in some form or another so I always keep that in mind and set my rates fair while never lowballing myself at the same time, because let's just be honest if you can't afford 200- 300 at the least for the hour then you have no business in the hobby. I feel as if it is a privilege to be able to pay for a woman's time and not all men have that privilege.
  • BLM69
  • 05-09-2016, 10:26 AM
Well me personally , and call me Politically Incorrect if you may....
I treat this as a business ,because at the end of the day the true value of any human being should be priceless ,therefore my rates are nothing personal and simply business. I keep it competitive and I also consider my clients, recognizing that we all have obligations and bills in some form or another so I always keep that in mind and set my rates fair while never lowballing myself at the same time, because let's just be honest if you can't afford 200- 300 at the least for the hour then you have no business in the hobby. I feel as if it is a privilege to be able to pay for a woman's time and not all men have that privilege. Originally Posted by GuddKitty2589
I disagree, not all women are built the same so they should not make the same $, Do you go to a Toyota dealer and pay Mercedes Benz pricing just because it's a car?

I just don't mean body shape but attitude, tcb, skills, performance, iop, tcb, age, drama level, looks, incall level, how fit they are all should be factored when setting a rate.

I'll stick to my Toyotas for hobby survival and will treat myself to a Mercedes on special occasions after doing my research. I have my list already lol
Regarding post #11 this is exactly the double standard in moderation that drives me.

EDIT: A mod has cleared up the issue.