difference between B&G quick visit

I know what B&G means. Some providers offer "quick visits". Does it just depend on the provider or are quick visits more than just blow and go?
Quick visits are 15 min visits. The rest depends on the provider.
Quick visits are 15 min visits. The rest depends on the provider. Originally Posted by SweetSierra
so the customer controls the session??? a fuck for bucks kinda thing??sounds like a guys wet dream................
The rest depends on the PROVIDER.
  • grean
  • 05-11-2016, 08:23 AM
A quickie, in my experience is the provider dropping her panties and the hobbiest trying to get off as quickly as possible. Sometimes the a bj in there but mostly just a quick fuck.
  • BLM69
  • 05-11-2016, 09:03 AM
in my experiences qv is the same as hhr or hr just in a short time/15mins

I prefer quick visits over BnG because I love to ***k!

BnG just isnt my thing...once I put it in my mouth and get it all hard and juicy YOU KNOW I JUST HAVE TO RIDE IT!

On the other hand I know many ladies are the exact opposite.

From my understanding, BnG is oral only and QV is the whole shebang. Either way, you better be able and ready to cum in fifteen minutes or less!

Envy those that can get away with a full service quick visit...

edit: B&G's are great though. Can stop by on the way to work to have a smile for the rest of the day, or stop by on the way home to get all the stress from work relieved.
  • BLM69
  • 05-11-2016, 04:19 PM

From my understanding, BnG is oral only and QV is the whole shebang. Either way, you better be able and ready to cum in fifteen minutes or less!

Originally Posted by milfy2002
I can almost cum on Q if the pussy is good meaning wet and tight
qv and b&g are not my thing. i did a qv once back in my early hobby days. didn't like it because i felt rushed, didnt even have time to finish.

i need time for full enjoyment and to return the favor

Edit: o look my 1000th post
[QUOTE=milfy2002;1058126502]

I prefer quick visits over BnG because I love to ***k!

BnG just isnt my thing...once I put it in my mouth and get it all hard and juicy YOU KNOW I JUST HAVE TO RIDE IT!

On the other hand I know many ladies are the exact opposite.

From my understanding, BnG is oral only and QV is the whole shebang. Either way, you better be able and ready to cum in fifteen minutes

I'll pass on that....I hate emptying the black water tank on my airstream....so there's that......
For me,

My BNG was 10min (oral only) and quickies were 15min (fs, Hit & Run). I know some ladies don't kiss with those types of dates, but I always had to have the kissing.
When I first started, I only did hhr, nowadays it's the opposite. I've come to enjoy the longer sessions, because, quite frankly, I wanna get 2-3 nuts off and also I like to take my time downstairs with my tongue. My tongue can't do work on a hhr, it just can't.
I think I could pop twice during a 15 min. visit under the right conditions