Provider Stole My Sons Suitcase and Tools

One of the providers called asking for help because she and her bf didn't have a room, and when she got here, I got a session. She took advantage and left with my sons suitcase and tools. He started calling her and she said she them to the Richardson police, but Richardson doesn't have them. Another provider said she hocked them....what can I do about this?
File a police report
The pawn shops describe every item taken in on a ticket.
Police pick up copies of those tickets every week and cross reference them for stolen items.
If they suspect a item matches a reported stolen item they will go investigate looking for numbers and or identifying marks.
A match will result in seized merchandise
False declaration of ownership is a felony.
The pawn shop will have all identification because without it they simply loose out the money. With it and if seized they get reimbursement from victim compensation fund.
That the thief will pay heavily into
That is pretty low, but unlike what you did in this thread, I hope you at least named her in the ladies' area so if true, others can be aware of her.
Or you can just beat that bitch with a bat.
Not an alert so it's moved here.
and why haven't you named her??
and why haven't you named her?? Originally Posted by corona
Attention?
You got a session from a provider? Cool. Then she took your son's tools and you told your son a provider who you had over, took his tools and he called the police. And then you found out from another provider that the first provider hocked them? Just when i thought i heard it all.
You got a session from a provider? Cool. Then she took your son's tools and you told your son a provider who you had over, took his tools and he called the police. And then you found out from another provider that the first provider hocked them? Just when i thought i heard it all. Originally Posted by bearcub
Well when you make up what you're hearing, you can never hear it all.
Well when you make up what you're hearing, you can never hear it all. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Its just where my deranged mind goes.
  • BLM69
  • 05-12-2016, 12:05 PM
This story sounds familiar, was there a Kenwood stereo inside the suitcase?
Strange.
Wow!! First thing...Never allow any girl and her boyfriend to shack up with you especially if you dont know them. Girl...thats dangerous.

I agree with BBW Katrina...baseball bat can do wonders...lol
If this happened on a Tuesday there could be a racial element maybe making this a hate crime — I wonder if the ol' gal considered that before she thieved you?
I would think a working girl with a non working boyfriend is not actually her boyfriend. Wtf did you expect from that situation?