Free "ThreAD" Opinions

I have not been seeing nearly enough pictures of naked providers lately.

Providers, I'd like to offer you chance to solicit feedback on pictures that you are contemplating adding to your showcase or website.

These can be new or old pictures that might garner more attention for you, and get us motivated to make an appointment with you.
If any providers want free opinions about how their pussy tastes just PM me.
What's wrong, not enough jack off material out there for you already? Go to hustler.com. Or schedule an appointment with your lady of choice lol

Meg
Hell, Meg - dammit!!! you know that there's NEVER enough whackadoodle material.....

Besides, the TS is just trying to help a few ladies out by supplying them with an opportunity for some Gin-You-Wine, Un-by-ASSED feedback regarding future advertising plans...LOL!

We're just a bunch of real philanthropists around here, you know.
Meg, you know I let you do that for me.
What's wrong, not enough jack off material out there for you already? Go to hustler.com. Or schedule an appointment with your lady of choice lol

Meg Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan

Well, making an appointment is the whole thing. Sure seeing the same ad over and over again is okay (really, we need variety). Reading smart and witty remarks is fun too, but we all know how visuals is guys are...

Seeing one in a new light (or angle) just might give me wood and prompt me to make a call.

I'm pretty sure I speak for most of us out there.