fixed my phone

Hey Ladies, and Gentlemen,
I want to let everyone know that my phone is now fully operational. I haven't been answering calls or texts for 2 weeks, not because I didn't want to, but because they werent showing up on my phone. I didn't realize this until a few days ago when someone emailed saying they called several times trying to reach me to no avail.

I went to my service provider, and got a new version of the same phone, so now the problem is fixed. My number is the same (214-710-4151) and I will definitely answer or call back if you give me a call or text.

Sorry for the silence on this end for the past two weeks!!
I am definitely available, and once again I apologize!

Hope everyone has a great day, and I hope I posted this thread in the correct place.
xo
Allison Belle
  • jfred
  • 07-21-2010, 08:11 PM
We had been so concerned.
Love it, is this another add?
Love it, is this another add? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I'm no mathematician, but I can "add" and multiply...
Hey Ladies, and Gentlemen,
I want to let everyone know that my phone is now fully operational. I haven't been answering calls or texts for 2 weeks, not because I didn't want to, but because they werent showing up on my phone. I didn't realize this until a few days ago when someone emailed saying they called several times trying to reach me to no avail.

Sorry for the silence on this end for the past two weeks!!
I am definitely available, and once again I apologize!

xo
Allison Belle Originally Posted by Allison Belle
so, allison, would i be correct in assuming that calling or texting is your preferred method of contact [once initial screening is complete]?

or is email a better method?

just wondering....
  • T-Can
  • 07-22-2010, 07:59 AM
Love it, is this another add? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
You guys......

Next thing you know, y'all will be accusing me of being a Communist!

I do not see this as an ad of any kind. There are numerous threads started here about phone trouble and such. I'm sure a lot of people had that concern too, not just jfred!

Off to dial Allison's number and set appt.................
What a bunch of smartasses! Tara's is still the nicest.
I don't know this girl but seeing that she is getting this kind of reception to her post, I decided to look at her posting history just to check how often she posts threAds:

As of Thursday, July 22, 2010 12:17 CDT she shows as having 38 posts credited to her account. Doing a search for all her posts, she shows 31 posts that are viewable to a male member. That means she very likely has 7 posts in the ladies only areas.

Of the 31 posts viewable to all, one was her Welcome Wagon thread. The two most recent, are this thread here, and she also posted the message in the General Forums:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=75619

A mod suggested she should post this in the Dallas Area also. But she had already done so.

So she has only three posts that are not in the Providers Ads areas. All the other 28 posts she has kept to the Providers Ads forums of the cities she has visited or her local area. Going by her track record in posting, I find her posting habits exemplary.

One final note: I am glad many of you help the mods whenever you can to police this place. I am sure the staff appreciates it. In fact, I like to help a little to do just that whenever I can. I would encourage you guys to continue helping but to do so exercising a little more care. We don't need to throw the good and the bad posters in the same pile.

Carry on...
You mean, I still have a chance after all? I thought you were just ignoring my proposal.
What a bunch of smartasses! Tara's is still the nicest. Originally Posted by Bobster36
Thank you. and guys my phone works just fine to let you know, but Im not going to put up a post about it.
You gotta love WKs. They're so, well, noble....and needy. Of course, I'm no better. I've never seen AB but I give her wide berth on this. The chick is fucking hot!!!!
Pretty ironic how Miss Tara feels the need to point out the supposed ad, and at the same time her sig line is filled with self promotion. Thus posting an ad with every reply. I do not know the OP but given her history vs yours.....just sayin'
  • jfred
  • 07-22-2010, 05:25 PM
Pretty ironic how Miss Tara feels the need to point out the supposed ad, and at the same time her sig line is filled with self promotion. Thus posting an ad with every reply. I do not know the OP but given her history vs yours.....just sayin' Originally Posted by Sir Vicks
Dude, you've been here 4 measly posts and you're well on your way to being a stalker.

I've read half your contributions here and both singled out a specific provider. That's kind of a no-no. So stop it, whydon'tcha?

Miss Tara has done nothing wrong.
Though I'm a believer in post counts not legitimizing a member of any forum...

Tara Evans - 1,380 posts
Sir Vicks - 4

I'd say your fucked.
Just pointing out the hypocrisy. jfred, stalker really? LOL, You and TexAss seem to need a hug.