Unwrapping my gift

Ah, remember the childhood joys of ripping at the colorfull paper to see what surprise lay beneath?

One of the things I miss from former GF's as opposed to providers, is the art of taking her clothes off, the seduction. She surrenders herself to me and lets me peel away the barriers.

I would love to walk into a provider's bedroom and be the one to take her clothes off and relish her body with joy as each garmet comes off.

Would it be unreasonable of me to make this request to a provider before we actualy meet? Would you ladies be comfortable accomodating such a request if it were made to you? Is there anybody else on this board who is into this besides me?

(now if I could just remember how to undo a bra!)

-----------------------------------------------------

A girl who is head over heels in love is in a good position to get the shaft!

------------------------------------------------------
Put that in your P411 profile and see if a provider you want to see will work with you on it.
Sure, that's fun stuff...and easy enough..I have a feeling your memory will come back.
you can practice on me
mmmmmmmmmm Garland--when I get that way this fall.........................
Would it be unreasonable of me to make this request to a provider before we actualy meet? Would you ladies be comfortable accomodating such a request if it were made to you? Is there anybody else on this board who is into this besides me?
1. Not unreasonable at all.
2. Respectfully asked I don't see a problem with any special requests, (you are the customer afterall ).
3. I love the natural occurrence of undressing each other. It's erotic.

MarieLynn
I do agree Garland ....That is part of the foreplay and my enjoyment of undressing her slowly as we DFK .....Makes me think back to the "good ol days"..But I have found that most just slip out of the clothes and jump in bed ...The slowly udressing adds a little bit of mystery as well as enjoyment ........T
All you have to do is ask
First time I met red headed Julie, she slowly undressed me and I returned the favor. It heightened the GFE/Illusion of passion some girls strive for but don't reach. Julie actually took the lead in that and I loved it.
I would love for you to undress me. I will even wear a big red bow that you can untie off me.
Removiong a woman's clothes or watching her slowly removing them (not in a stripper bump n' grind fashion) is very erotic!
one of my favorite women would NOT even let me undress myself!
but she would let me undress her.
talk about stimulating!!!!

and she would NOT even let me dress myself afterwards.
I just assumed that's the way it should usually be done. But then again, I like really long dates so petting in stages is part of it. (kissing and holding while clothed....touching under the blouse and through his shirt....him unhooking my bra and pulling my top below my breast, etc.)