E-Mailed Discounts???????????????/

Ok I got an e-mail from one of my favorite providers that had a 20% off a 1 hour session. I will not disclose the name , but was wondering both Ladies and gent, what do you think?
Awesome..
use it.
or forward it to me :^)
I want to know why I don't get offers like that
I offer that to my regular clients if they ask me to. I never assume that a gent has a hobby email or a hobby phone. You never know when mama bear could be looming.
I get IM's, PM's, emails, hell sometimes even phone calls. Depending on how busy I am sometimes I can take advantage other times not.

I'm an Uber BFE and the ladies just love me like that.
Do this: multipy frd times 10%. Count out the same amount in US$. Call the provider who emailed you and tell her Gonzo is coming over. Sorry, VG69. Just jealous 'cause I don't get these calls or emails.
Ha, frequent boner discounts...
If she was pleased with the Hobbiests performance ..... I think it is a great idea ......Hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm Wonder why I never received an offer of a discount ..I would think that is a great idea .....to show her appreciation for a job well done .....just think what it would do for a guys ego ......in these tougher economic times it would be Fabulous .....and if on a fixed income it would be even better ...I dont think I will hold my breathe tho waiting for a discount PM or E-mail even tho it would be well received.......T
I think that most ladies don't do that for fear of offending someone who may not appreciate it. I know that I would never email a potential client with an offer. He may not want to see me because I am not his type or whatever. I would probably not even email a regular client with an offer...only because it comes off as needy. (maybe I am paranoid) I guess if anyone would ever want that from me, email me and let me know.
I think that most ladies don't do that for fear of offending someone who may not appreciate it. I know that I would never email a potential client with an offer. He may not want to see me because I am not his type or whatever. I would probably not even email a regular client with an offer...only because it comes off as needy. (maybe I am paranoid) I guess if anyone would ever want that from me, email me and let me know. Originally Posted by reese foster
O mY Reese I would love to be with you anytime. NO DISCOUNT REQUIRED!!!!
  • PT4ME
  • 07-23-2010, 01:37 PM
.......... I think if it were not a "present" client it could possibly be perceived as "needy", however if I received one from a lady in my current rotation (or me in hers, lol) I would think of it as "customer appreciation".
A long while back I used to see a lady that offered me a "buy one get one free" and her business was booming, (I think she might have liked me just a bit) I was extremely flattered, never thought it was desperation, lol, and "bought" quite a few...

-PT-
Emailing coupons also raises the chance of violating the unwritten code of discretion. I might like being handed a coupon after an appointment but would be upset seeing one roll across any email account since I'm paranoid about security (us 'ol farts know fer a fact these fancy eeelektronik mail thing-a-mo-bobs t'ain't that safe!).
Regulars, or ladies I have tried to make a regular, no problem with an email, with or without a discount.

A cold call email from someone I have never seen, probably will just ignore. But then, if you have my email address, I don't mind you emailing me. I don't hand out tigercat business cards to just anyone.
Being "old school", I learned early on, that you never contact a client or potential client for an appointment. That was one reason that I stopped using my Yahoo group. I didn't realize that it sent out emails to everyone that joined, until I got a complaint from someone about it. I guess times are changing.