Kasey Ko - Watch Your Wallet - She Steals Deposits

On June 3, I contacted Kasey Ko through Preferred 411 to schedule an appointment for the next day. She required a $150 payment, which I sent to her via CashApp on June 4 at 8:20 AM. We originally agreed on a Noon appointment, but due to a miscommunication on her part, we could not meet. She informed me that she needed to go to court with her son and suggested we could meet later that day, the next day, or later in the week. She specifically mentioned being willing to meet on Wednesday, which was her birthday.

To make a long story short, I did not hear from her anymore, although she had my $150. After a couple of days of non-responses to my appointment request, I asked her for a refund on June 6. I received no response. Finally, on June 7th, she responded, acting confused and claiming she does not feel responsible for a no-call, no-show (NCNS) since we didn't have a confirmed appointment. While it is true she could not make the originally scheduled appointment, she did not respond to reschedule. I have asked her multiple times for a refund, but she is no longer responding.

She has since been removed from Preferred 411 for this situation. She finally responded to me and said she would eventually pay me back. As of today (12 days later), she not responding to my text messages. She was my first and last time to pay a deposit. P411 suggested that I don't pay deposits for providers on their platform. Trust me, I won't.

Kasey Ko / Brooklyn Nycole
kaseyko89@gmail.com / Brook_nyc00@yahoo.com
972-905-0068
Looks like your experience with her and this guy's experience with her are just totally opposite

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1063520833
Never, ever pay a deposit. I don't care if it is $20. How many threads are on the subject? Yet, the providers always find a guy who will pay and 99.9% of the time, gets burned by the provider.
Why are any of these guys paying for a deposit?
Sorry for your situation SenorFrog and alerting others but when is everyone going to learn about deposits and prostitutes don’t make sense ever.

The beatings will continue until your attitude improves.
  • jan-w
  • 06-15-2024, 09:47 PM
At least you did the right thing by reporting her and getting her kicked off P411. Just think how many guys get ripped off and just write it off. She's probably scammed dozens of other guys who you'll never hear about.
  • JROD
  • 06-16-2024, 10:39 AM
I tried to schedule with her a few months ago. She said she required a deposit. I said that’s a hard no for me.
She tried for a while to get me to give in. I wouldn’t.
It kind of became a game with me. I never gave in. Glad I didn’t now!
Sorry for your misfortune.