Please welcome new booking agent elle!

I would like to take a quick second to say that we have hired a new booking agent due to high call volumes and not being able to get everyone taken care of! If we have missed your calls, Please try the new number! We will now be able to help you guys out even more.. Please welcome the new booking agent elle!

I recently had a baby & I have been overwhelmed! Elle has been a god sent, to give me more time with the little one!! I will still be able to be reached at my cell 512-939-7258 but please call Elle to book

Thanks guy oxo Krissy
You might benefit from Google Voice.
congrats krissy
I agree with Rand. Google voice will allow you to ring several phones with one number. You can schedule times to have the phones ring or go to voice-mail. They are calling it "A number for life!". Allows you to keep the same number even if you switch the number of your business, home, or cell. You can also specify via groups which auto message the person gets, which number to call, or go straight to voice-mail. I use it for my office and it is a life saver.

https://www.google.com/voice

Congrats on the new baby. PM me if you would life more info or help setting it up.
Congrats Krissy.

You may want to have her use a different name. I can hear it now.

Hi, this is Elle how can I help you?

Uh, is this officer LE?

JK
hehehe, Thanks guys.. I am working on a google voice number... I like the idea of the number for life.. thats pretty sweet..
& thanks for the congrats guys.. your too sweet

oxox Krissy
Congrats!
512-814-8759 is the new google number for elle guys.. thank u for the help!
512-814-8759 is the new google number for elle guys.. thank u for the help! Originally Posted by xnaughtygurlzx
You are going to love the Google Voice, Krissy. Have fun!
Thanks Britney your a doll
NaughtyGurlz,

I Don't know you. But please respectfully indicate to your helper. That spamming others emails with her instance of allowing her do our screening & booking. Is not cool.

I received an unwarranted, long drawn out email from her. Indicating her being new yet how I'm best served with allowing her to do my screening etc. I don't think so. I assume I'm not the only one she contacted regarding taking over our screening etc???

Good luck with the new helper.

I actually found & hired her. She didn't contact me initially. She's been a screening agent & agency owner for more then 10 years.. She's deff not new to the business & is a very sweet person..
I will take your advice and let her know that its not polite to send providers emails in less asking for a reference. I believe she was just trying to expand but she will be plenty busy now.. Thanks everyone for your input & all your help
oxox Krissy
Does this throw up red flags for anyone else?
no, what are you implying?
  • RREB
  • 09-28-2010, 07:14 PM
What is the problem???