Car Sex

I never don't I want to add it to my bucket list. Anyone know a good place ro have it on a late evening night
  • obx1
  • 11-17-2016, 03:39 PM
Yes I would like to know as well, here in the Hudson Valley!
I don't get the appeal.
It's like being back in high school...that being said too risky now but I can see the excitement aspect to it.

Years ago, once the kids were asleep, I had the wife go out into the garage so we can rock it in the mini-van. Just had to be careful that a McDonald's Happy Meal toy didn't get lodged in my ass. Good stuff!
Years ago, I had a thing with this chick I worked with.
Before work we would sneak up the mountain into the woods. She had a four wheel drive so we would literally drive to our spot and park. Oh, those were the days!!
Malls are good
Like.... In the mall in a dressing room? That would be fun.
Mall parking lots can be a thrill! Something erotic about possibly getting caught but knowing you most likely won't..The drive in theaters can have the same effect.

Malls are good Originally Posted by Vivi Boyt
Few years back I had a friend who used to take me into the dressing room at Victoria Secrets......lots of fun
Mall parking lots can be a thrill! Something erotic about possibly getting caught but knowing you most likely won't..The drive in theaters can have the same effect. Originally Posted by Tango60
Agreed
Isn't it a shame the drive in theaters are closed!!

Agreed Originally Posted by Vivi Boyt
I think car sex can be kind of fun, or car bj's. Adds that public risk to it all. There's some good places on Troy-Schenectady road around Latham to Troy. If you are interested feel free to PM me, provider or gentlemen alike.
No there's one around me still open I think one near Malta too
Malta drive-in is still in business - does very well... Closed for winter, but opens in spring...
I meant closed for the season, unless you like making fresh tracks in the snow..lol!

No there's one around me still open I think one near Malta too Originally Posted by Vivi Boyt