You Never Know

So I am on the train from NYC back to Albany with family and a very attractive young lady is across from me. I sneak a peak every once in awhile. When we arrive at Albany she stands on the seat to get her bags and puts this amazing bubble butt ass right in my face. OMG ! tight jeans and a great view.
So today I am looking thru the BP body rub ads. Even if I am not hobbing I like to look and see if there is any thing new. While it is not my thing (not that there is any thing wrong with it) I look at the Tranny ads because they have great ads often with video and great pictures. SURPRISE! The hot chick from the train is the Tranny. Absolutely sure it is the same person. So if it is your thing I can at least tell you the pictures are real...LOL!

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...n-you/23037483
She is HOT ! I saw that ad myself and was thinking about contacting her .
Great story! I've always wondered what it would be like to run into a provider "in the real world." You kind of did this in reverse, but it still something to tell your grandkids. Oh, wait...
You might want to read her reviews on TER (NY) before considering contacting. She sure does look hot though.
I confess I saw her ad the other day too and thought tgtbt, but if you saw her in the flesh..
ugh no way i d never hit on a tranny