Steelers vs. Seahawks, home opener!

Now that last weeks extended preseason game is out of the way, who is ready for the start of a great season?

Where are you watching the game today?

xoxo
Elle
At home with the family. Smoked some ribs. It looks like the Steelers may have their first losing season under Tomlin. On the bright side, Rudolph looks to be a true NFL QB. I would cut Montcrief, another drop on an easy catch. The D still has issues. I predict a third place finish in the AFC North.
Sports!!! Sorry , I love to watch but don’t get into all of the hype. Was there a game today?
I could hear everyone who lives on the Allegheny shores watching the game.
Some cheers but mostly load groans and boos.

PS
The fishing was lousy
Sports!!! Sorry , I love to watch but don’t get into all of the hype. Was there a game today? Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
I’m pretty sure there were lots of games today. Since the 60’s on television. Only the unaware wouldnt know it. Even my granddaughters knew it. My guess, you were busy taking a knee!!!!
Looks like Bungles and Squealers will be fighting for best of the worst this season.
Dude. I live in the city. I was making a funny. Get over yourself. And what if I was taking a knee? Why are you so obsessed with me???? Jeeez.
Looks like Bungles and Squealers will be fighting for best of the worst this season. Originally Posted by Molly Daniels
I agree.
Dude. I live in the city. I was making a funny. Get over yourself. And what if I was taking a knee? Why are you so obsessed with me???? Jeeez. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
I was making a funny too!!!!

You were probably doing some consulting work.Mebbe you should get over yourself.
? who won
? who won Originally Posted by fishingtwo
Jadeveon Clowney
From the molten hot take summit crater of Mt. Washington: I do not care about Ben's health. Start Mason Rudolph from here on out (and watch the Rooney crew cry into their beer about Ben's contract extender). Guy was playing like he wants to make Deon Sanders look like a fucking savant even before he got hurt.
Well, Ben to have surgery on his elbow. Done for the year. Prolly his career too.
Anyone want to buy my season tickets? I actually ended up paying almost $1000 for additional tix for customers. What a waste! I'm your typical fan.....it bothers me when we lose but I have no idea why it does.
Anyone want to buy my season tickets? I actually ended up paying almost $1000 for additional tix for customers. What a waste! I'm your typical fan.....it bothers me when we lose but I have no idea why it does. Originally Posted by Charley3
My guess is your tickets were devalued today.