URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/404WebPage....2FD0&searchPM=
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: 2-1/2 star motel near the Parks Mall
Activities: DFK, BBBJ w/ BLS, DATY, CFS
Hair Length and Color: short dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'5", 115 lbs, firm B-cups, some ink, some piercings (including tongue, which she puts to good use). Pretty face and lovely smile.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow, thanks for the review. Going on my TDL.
April is amazing and sexy. I've been with her a few times already. Always hot.
Ive wanted this one awhile, reached out an just couldnt make the time where we both free.. Now shes p411 only.. i need to hurry up an get an acct
One question I would have asked if language hadn’t been a barrier is if she’s now offering in calls in Fort Worth. All of her recent p411 available now posts say “Fort Worth”, but when I asked if she still hosted in S arlington I got the “yes” I was looking for and didn’t ask anything further. Her profile still says “Arlington”, and the ads themselves don’t specify beyond the city (sometimes next to the Incall yes/no field you’ll see a more specific location).

For guys who might be holding off because they don’t want to travel to arlington, that’s probably worth asking.
I saw her when her rates were 250 an hour...
In my honest opinion she's worth the 250.. not the current ask
That's just me though
She's fun
If I could find someone as nice looking as her with the same skill set for 250 in that part of town, I’d jump all over it. There isn’t, so I ain’t complaining about the rate.