big dicked jimmies

fellers ifs ya ...gots a ...big dick thens posts ...bouts it heres!

...girth also ...be welcome so come ...on ...an tells the world bouts yer ...joy

...girth also ...be welcome so come ...on ...an tells the world bouts yer ...joy Originally Posted by Plastic Man
What's the matter? Reading about big dicks in the reviews not cutting it for you anymore? I suppose you're hoping for pictures too?
plastic man ...be hopin ...fer pics
girls, ya getting unwanted pics. forward to ^^^^^^
The upset ny hobby is full of big dicks, literally and figuratively. *dies*
girls, ya getting unwanted pics. forward to ^^^^^^ Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Although it's a big dick move to send random dick pics 99.9999% of dick pics aren't even close to big. I'm a lover of all sized dicks, but I'd rather not get pics of them.
wells comparin one person ta ...the next size ...done seems ta be a relative ...thing

...girth also ...be welcome so come ...on ...an tells the world bouts yer ...joy Originally Posted by Plastic Man

Mods! Ad????

😂🤣😂🤣

Just kidding...
Every guy has a big dick, unless he's trying for anal.
Every guy has a big dick, unless he's trying for anal. Originally Posted by Lakeside2016
Lol
I've been told it's not the size that matters, it's how hard it gets. That said, the ladies on the boards are very kind!
wells comparin one person ta ...the next size ...done seems ta be a relative ...thing Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Which relative of yours are you comparing yourself to?

I've been told it's not the size that matters, it's how big your wallet is.. That said, the ladies on the boards are very kind! Originally Posted by mba_25
FIFY.....

elg.....