Justin Jones

Justin Jones
I've been interested in meeting this girl for a while now, but can't seem to find any reliable reviews on her. Does anyone have any information on this gal?
http://pensacola.backpage.com/Female...can-25/7090371
For what it is worth, she has one review on Naughty Reviews. It is a 5 out 5 which makes me wonder if it is a self review or a review posted by friend/management. Not willing to pay to read the review. At least it is something, but I wouldn't trust 1 review.
Hopefully someone here can share some info on this girl. She's the only provider I found that would cater to younger clients. :|
Hopefully someone here can share some info on this girl. She's the only provider I found that would cater to younger clients. :| Originally Posted by Drzjunior
There are many women that will see younger guys once you get your foot in the door as long as you don't act like the stereotypical young guy when you see a lady. In other words, don't try and haggle with her, don't monopolize her time, and always try to be very clean when seeing someone and don't be sloppy. You have to realize that being young you are categorized with other young men that are less than professional who are time wasters and who generally don't know how to be a gentleman without acting like a dick. The more professional ladies try to see older men because of these reasons.

I am 28 and my age has only been an issue with one lady who stated in an ad that she didn't see any men under 32. I kindly asked if she would be willing to see me since 32 is such an odd number and her response was " Can you read the rules? " You can't even fault the girls that have this age minimum because more likely than not if they have a policy like this its probably for good reason.
she actually has several reviews up now from guys who have multiple reviews. I would have no issue with seeing her based on the minimal homework I did but I have taken a break from hobbying .. i wish though she would get on here though so we could learn more about her
I have been working with Paisley to get listed as a provider on this forum. According to Paisley, Justice is legit and one of her personal friends. I believe her, since Justice is in the background of Paisley's BP ad.
btw her name is justice jones, not justin
I have been working with Paisley to get listed as a provider on this forum. According to Paisley, Justice is legit and one of her personal friends. I believe her, since Justice is in the background of Paisley's BP ad. Originally Posted by Bizee2
If Paisley wants to get on here, let me know. I will help get her set up.