Anyone here into motorcyle riding?

Not sure if any of you guys or gals are into motorcycles or not, but I ride daily. Just putting my foot in the water to see if any of you guys that own a bike are down to riding sometime, possibly on a road trip. If you are another guy ( or gal ) and you own your own bike and are down to ride together PM me. I ride a sport touring bike. ( I don’t want to say what brand so I don’t out myself ). I’m planning on going across the country at some point so I am trying to spend a lot of time in the saddle to physically prepare myself. Hell, even if you want to meet up and ride to go grab a beer I’d be down for that. I think it’s be cool to meet a fellow member.

If you are a lady and don’t own a bike but want to go for a joyride then I’m game for riding with a passenger as well. I’m not looking to exchange “ services “ for riding. As long as you be my eye candy while we are riding that will be good enough. We can cruise around town, or hit the beach. If you are down, or have any questions PM me.

*Because of the sensitive nature of what we all do here, I prefer to only meet up with guys and ladies that are somewhat established on this board and with credible reviews on either end. I’d rather not meet up with any members that are new for various reasons* .
I do not ride bikes but would love to pose on your bike when I return to the Panhandle & I am very established and recently relocated to the area and looking to make some established friends.

We can hit up the beach or whatever but I am scared to get on motorcycles that are moving, lol
Miss Dreams
No need to be scared, a motorcycle is the most awesome thing that you can ever put between your legs…. Well, second most awesome!