Provider References

If most providers advertise that they do not keep records of names, addresses, emails, telephone numbers, etc., then how can they act as a reference to another provider?
If most providers advertise that they do not keep records of names, addresses, emails, telephone numbers, etc., then how can they act as a reference to another provider? Originally Posted by TEAParty
Memory. The ones from whom you want references have it. The ones from whom you don't want references need records.
+1
heheheheheeee
Im lucky i guess, id ok all but 1 ive seen so everyone gets an ok except one (easy! )
I store name, email addys, handles, and phone numbers so I can give references....and I do keep emails up to 3 months....
When I receive personal info for when I check out a newbie, that is deleted once my homework on them is done!
I usually see someone more than once and happy to give references...we have yo stick together....my keep codes hat only i understand but i also use my memory....there are time i avod contacting other providers due to some of them being bitches and think they own the gentlemen....i will check reviews and she if the man has reviewed others,,,,that is one bad thing about all the changes on e.com...
If most providers advertise that they do not keep records of names, addresses, emails, telephone numbers, etc., then how can they act as a reference to another provider? Originally Posted by TEAParty
I have the lady ask the guy in question what city and hotel he saw me in, and what I wore to the appt. Also anything about him that might jog my memory. I don't feel comfortable giving refs on guys past the 3 month mark, and I tell all the ladies this when contacting me.

I don't store anything, and guys know this when I tell them that I can't "Call you when I get to town." I give my number out after a meeting is set to get the hotel, and normally change that number every few months to avoid random texts.
I delete every incoming email after I set something up. So, I can't remember full email addy's, (unless I get many of 'em) but I can remember partial addy's ( that way any incoming mail, I am at least familiar with 'em)

Phone numbers, I do not keep on a comp. but on play phone, however, if no contact has been made from a client, the # gets deleted after one month, and he must suffer through re-screening lol. Sorry, it's the cost of trying to keep you invisible.

For those that keep regular contact with me, # stores on play phone along with an oddball nickname I make for him (no real names are included). That way, if something were to ever happen, say, phone gets stolen? And Mr. X gets a call saying "Can I speak to Bigfoot please?" lol I know sounds weird, but a thing I do. Mr. X would probably say "What? Who the hell is this?!" lol and maybe hang up.

I absolutely NEVER call a clients phone for ANY reason at all. The only exception is if we have a meeting and he'll know prior that I'll be calling at a certain time.

I can however remember the dates of past meetings from memory and am really good with images (not counting dates that are more than 4 months old).
LOL! Anyone that I would use as a reference ... knows me. I mean *knows* me. They may not be my bestest buddy in the whole world, but they know me well enough that they don't need records.
Memory. The ones from whom you want references have it. The ones from whom you don't want references need records. Originally Posted by FLWrite
Absolutely. And if for some reason I don't remember, usually a reminder phone call or email does the trick.
I just try to do some remarkably different in each session that the lady wouldnt expect......so if she forgot about me on an multihour or overnight booking it would come off as weird to me.

It could be something so simple as a 1 or 2 hour reverse massage to break the ice when I met her, a funny and memorable story she can remember me by, or catering to things she likes during the first session.

Since I don't hobby as frequently as hobbyist that book 1 hour....and mostly do overnights.....Id be very surprised if a lady couldn't recall seeing me.

What I use to do was review ladies and get p411 oks with ok dates that corresponded with the review. Its sorta like a reference within itself when you present a review, a provider ok, and her contact info all in one email.

I don't do that as much now because some ladies I see I won't review....and there seems to always be a lady who will see me regardless of having two current references within six months....or even if my references via p411 aren't current oks. Even when that becomes a problem I can always see a newbie friendly provider or one who is new in general.
im pretty damn unforgetable myself...so it is never an issue
Being low volume it is not hard locally. But when I tour well that is not hard either because the guys I have seen have been fantastic and always leave a memory of some sort.
Some great tips above well noted ladies!

This is a very good question and I will share my way of doing things and what I prefer.

I NEVER EVER keep anything on anyone- not by way of email, PM or even a phone number. I will keep everything on a new person I am seeing for the first few times or maybe sometimes every time while in a session only and "someone" ALWAYS knows where I am and that pertinent information needed just in case I am in danger, etc. After the session- everything is GONE. Period.

This not only protects the gentleman but also ME! And we all know how.

Next, when a provider contacts me for a vouch- I will only give a vouch for a gentleman if he has seen me in the past 2-3 months at best and that is really pushing it. I usually like to only give references for those I have seen in the last 2 months. After that - the vouch time expires for me for a few reasons. One reason is because a persons demeanor can change. Often it does for so many reasons- could be he has been TOFTT too much and becomes resentful and then violent towards providers in general to get "them all" back so to speak. Sometimes, they become arrogant and try to attempt things like BBFS, rape, beatings, shorting a gal, theft, being late often, overstaying, or NC/NS, the list goes on and on.

Now NOT ALL gentleman do this but there are those out there that do and they know who they are! So that is one reason; another would be "flipping." Say a guy has 2 vouches but they are from January and it is now December. Say he got busted in November and thus does not give that reference because it was LE. So who is to say he hasn't been flipped and that he is now working alongside LE in an effort to bust the lady to clear his name, get a lesser conviction, you name it.... This is another important reason providers prefer and some, like myself, demand and only accept RECENT references.

I only accept references that are recent by 2-3 months- if the gentleman hasn't seen anyone credible within that time frame I will not see them because I don't accept old references due to the fact that sometimes the lady cannot recall the session or even life threatening details that could cost me my life, safety, money, etc, etc, etc, - I am just not willing to take that risk- nor am I about to risk the person having possibly been flipped and have to deal with that drama. I don't need to know all the nitty gritty details from a vouch about the session a gent had with the lady; however, if something went wrong or just wasn't right, if he was a danger, filthy, a thief, troublesome to deal with, etc, I want to know and I want her to be able to recall it somewhat vividly so that's why the vouches MUST be credible as well as RECENT.

The same is true for the references I GIVE. Doing things this way helps because it is not like having to remember things from 1-5 years ago, etc.

Sometimes, a friend will use me as a reference and I haven't seen him since before my vouching time frame. If I remember, I will give the reference BUT I will alert the lady by letting her know how long I think it has been since I saw him last. If I know, and usually it is easy to remember this short time frame, I have not seen him in the last 2-3 months I will let her know every time. The smart ones will ask for another reference instead of using mine- I would and I do all the time. I am NOT going to gamble with my safety in any way, shape or form. Period.

Hope this helps to answer your question!

Happy Holidays!
KKA
XOXOXO