Anyone experienced it - I was almost there

• jillu
  • 05-25-2023, 08:45 AM
I was in a legit massage place and seeing my masseuse for the second time. She does a wonderful deep tissue massage but again it is a legit place. First encounter was all legit. The second encounter was a bit sensual to start with I felt. there was frequent rubs of her tits on my back and my hands getting in between her legs and she didnt mind.

After the flip she was massaging my chest but had that sexy look and I grabbed the courage to pull her close to me and kissed her. She responded and we ended up DFK for a long time and she grabbed my jr. She then asked me if I have a cover, which I did but in my car (F**K). She really wanted it but not raw. I asked if we can do 69 to satisfy each other. She is not into BBBJ. So I did DATY and she came and then she gave a sensual HJ and finished me up.

I told her next time I would bring the cover but she said she shouldnt be doing this.

I guess I may not have a second chance here but will try.

Any tips/suggestions or your stories and I can pick up some pointers from that.

(Please do not ask for place name and masseuse name, I am not giving it and thats why i did not write a review).
AMP?
“This helps NO ONE!!!”
General clue is if the masseuse does not do draping, there is always a chance for more - sooner or later. Everyone feels sexy when they see a naked body lying in front .
Thanks for bragging,
Thanks for nothing, no soup for you!
Not a review, moved from AMPs
  • jan-w
  • 05-26-2023, 01:02 AM
Dear Penthouse Forum: I never thought this would happen to me but....