It’s boring around here

Daaaamn
Quite boring, unless...
For the rodeo fans (that bet on the bulls cause there's scorecards for the bulls also):
Quite boring, unless...
For the rodeo fans (that bet on the bulls cause there's scorecards for the bulls also):
. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Anyone else make it out to the cook-off?
LMAO
LOL. This was a nice laugh! Thanks Cendell!
Ladies, if you are bored simply post taint photos. Problem solved.
Taint, aka chin rest.
they keep banning fun members

is 2nd bad permanent? asking for a friend

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind members to read the tos when logging in. And refresh memory on image guidelines
Wd trying to look out fer ya's
You know Banned members are biting at the bit to get back to make more drama .. So it be less boring around here soon .

But that was some funny shit ..
Clearly I was told incorrectly that Houston forums would not be entertaining.
So... Is a winn for mod campaign pending?
Clearly I was told incorrectly that Houston forums would not be entertaining.
So... Is a winn for mod campaign pending? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Just trying to help out. Owners and staff hate wd. So no modtardship for me. Besides soon I'll be gone. Site is not even a shell of what it once was.
Just trying to help out. Owners and staff hate wd. So no modtardship for me. Besides soon I'll be gone. Site is not even a shell of what it once was. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Come on where you going to go too?? You need the BIG E lol
Come on where you going to go too?? You need the BIG E lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Nah the sun is setting and I'm hearing more chops than I want but one good bawl mouth is in the bottom. One that is hard treed and steady. Drowning out the choppers. Her melodious voice is spiritual and calming.
For when a truck full of blueticks drops its tailgate. The bullshit stops. Forget about the chopping reds walkers black n tans. A bawl mouth blue is always true.