“It was a moment of niceness that we needed because we were going through hell.”

For those of you lib-retards still standing behind that lying, lib-retarded cunt from Florida.

Soldier’s widow shares her call with Trump

"[Trump said, tell your children] I said your father was a great hero. And take care of yourself, Natasha [De Alancar].

“'It was a moment of niceness that we needed because we were going through hell,' De Alencar said."

(WaPo)
  • WTF
  • 10-20-2017, 01:24 PM
For those of you lib-retards still standing behind that lying, lib-retarded cunt from Florida.

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sounds like Trump was nicer to the white women he called...

Sounds like Trump was nicer to the white women he called...
Originally Posted by WTF
Natasha De Alancar, the widow in this conversation, is black.

Please guys, no crude, rude, lewd or racist remarks. This woman is a Gold Star widow.
  • WTF
  • 10-20-2017, 01:52 PM
Natasha De Alancar, the widow in this conversation, is black.

Please guys, no crude, rude, lewd or racist remarks. This woman is a Gold Star widow. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He musta thought she was white....

Look IB, I have been the one from the start saying that it was a miscommunication. Trump has to be the bigger person than some fucking Congresswoman and not get into a tweet war with basically a Gold Star Family. The Congresswoman stated how the Gold Star Family felt about Trump's comments.

So in fact Trump is going after a Gold Star Family by proxy. You are enabling him. We all should avow our leaders to be better than this. The Congresswoman was wrong, Trump was wrong and even Kelly was wrong. At some point , someone needs to show some leadership and quit pointing fingers and talk this out rationally.

Look IB, I have been the one from the start saying that it was a miscommunication. Trump has to be the bigger person than some fucking Congresswoman and not get into a tweet war with basically a Gold Star Family. The Congresswoman stated how the Gold Star Family felt about Trump's comments.

So in fact Trump is going after a Gold Star Family by proxy. You are enabling him. We all should avow our leaders to be better than this. The Congresswoman was wrong, Trump was wrong and even Kelly was wrong. At some point , someone needs to show some leadership and quit pointing fingers and talk this out rationally.

. Originally Posted by WTF
I heard Trump go after a lying, lib-retard cunt of a Congresswoman -- not a Gold Star widow. The initial AP reports (i.e., the Miami Herald) stated that Mrs. Johnson "couldn't remember" what was said, but Mrs. Johnson's memory seems to have *improved* the more she was around (coached by) the lying, lib-retarded cunt Congresswoman from Florida. Furthermore, it's mere supposition -- without substantive proof -- to imagine Trump didn't know SGT Johnson's name, nor is there any reason to believe Trump didn't know Natasha De Alancar was black.
  • WTF
  • 10-20-2017, 02:12 PM
I heard Trump go after a lying, lib-retard cunt of a Congresswoman -- not a Gold Star widow. . Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yea we hear wtf we wanna hear and justify our hypocrisy as such.

His aunt was in the car and collaborated what was said.

Look, I think it was a misunderstanding. There is no reason for Trump to call and be intentionally rude.

That does not mean that he was not unintentionally rude. Thus a miscommunication.

trump should have said as much when it first was brought up instead of bringing up Obama and Kelly's son. Problem solved.

Your boy needs thicker skin. This is not a private company he is running where he can just fire who disagrees with him.

And your point is ..... , Add from Florida and that's a grand slam.... The Liberals will do ANYTHING to make the don look bad
  • WTF
  • 10-20-2017, 02:15 PM
And your point is ..... , Add from Florida and that's a grand slam.... The Liberals will do ANYTHING to make the don look bad Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Those Puerto Ricans keep moving to Florida and it will not matter if he flies down and digs the grave for the next soldiers he gets killed from that state!

. Originally Posted by WTF
It was no miscommunication. It was a blatant lie by the Rhinestone Cowboy you nimrod. And boy you just got face planted. “Trump only talks nice to white women”!!!!!!!! You do know you’re making a complete “baffon” out of yourself right?
  • WTF
  • 10-20-2017, 02:34 PM
It was no miscommunication. It was a blatant lie by the Rhinestone Cowboy you nimrod. ? Originally Posted by bambino
No it wasn't.

Nobody has said she lied about wtf was said, not even Kelly.

They just took it as disrespectful. Look you dipshit, Trump would not be rude to her on purpose and the Congresswoman would not lie about how the Gold Star family felt about what Trump said.

So it was a miscommunication. Kinda like you posting about underage rape!
And your point is ..... , Add from Florida and that's a grand slam.... The Liberals will do ANYTHING to make the don look bad Originally Posted by rexdutchman
He does quite well without any help.

In fact, this dipshit can't take a step without tripping over his tongue.

There was one and only one reason why GEN Kelly stood at that podium and lectured the lame-stream media, and that reason was to repudiate the lies of the lying, lib-retard cunt from Florida. Kelly stated that what Trump said was "the message" and he said that everything the lying, lib-retard cunt from Florida said was "empty barrel noise" -- a lie; not "the message".
Sometimes nice people are more acceptable of niceness than people that go around with a chip on their shoulder.

I perceive this as a cultural thing rather than a racial thing.
Libtards get culture and race confused.
  • WTF
  • 10-20-2017, 04:57 PM
Sometimes nice people are more acceptable of niceness than people that go around with a chip on their shoulder.

I perceive this as a cultural thing rather than a racial thing.
. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I agree in that this family probably does not like Trump. Therefore anything he said would be taken the wrong way....just like in this forum.

No matter wtf I say, there will be some who disagree. I can agree with them and they will try and find a way to say I said something I didn't.

I suspect that is wtf happened here. That does not make the Gold Star family or Congresswoman evil like many are trying to make them out to be.
There was one and only one reason why GEN Kelly stood at that podium and lectured the lame-stream media, and that reason was to repudiate the lies of the lying, lib-retard cunt from Florida. Kelly stated that what Trump said was "the message" and he said that everything the lying, lib-retard cunt from Florida said was "empty barrel noise" -- a lie; not "the message". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
She lied about Trump, Kelly lied about her. Just a normal day in DC.