URL / Website: None
City: My home
State: Texas
Address: My home
Activities: Kissing, breast worship, fiv, mish, hard k9
Hair Length and Color: To shoulders, curly brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Seriously, guys, I was blown away last night. It has been 22 months since we had sex to completion. She’s 5’4” and weighs about 300 pounds. Not sexy. Not a looker. Not any passion there in a long time, as you can imagine. But I’ve been working on me, and with her knowing that at least part of that was to be better in bed. Last night it finally paid off!
Recommendation: No
^^^^

Does he get PA for this? LOL
I’d hit it
You guys...
Wack ...good for u .....write it in ur local paper next time
No link to pictures?
GFE (worthless acronym so however you interprete it)? Good you got some but sad to see a no rec at the end.
Donation????
GFE (worthless acronym so however you interprete it)? Good you got some but sad to see a no rec at the end.
Originally Posted by Swing Hustler
I know I have said I’m gone, but I had to come back for two reasons. First was to see how you guys were enjoying the chuckles in this post. Glad to see some of you are enjoying it. So to answer a few questions…

GFE? Absolutely. The very definition of it!

Donations? There’s a scary one! Hundreds of thousands of dollars! Surely over half $1 million by now. It would truly be scary to try to figure out now.

And the second reason that I am back, and will be for at least a few weeks, is that Majic Hands and I are actually working on a song together. I’ll be sure to put it up in the sandbox once it is presentable.
Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Everyone deserves a good bang for the buck. I hope she enjoyed it. LOL!
Congratulations.

Amen to that brother!
Best post ever