Serious question for all providers

I recently ran across a review that had pictures and links to videos ( had all the ladies permission to use them)of the session, it was well put together. Had subtitles with each picture and video that went to it along with a good write up. So my question is how many would like or dislike reviews like this?
I would dislike this 100%, but then again, I wouldn't give permission.
I am with you, you should be able to paint a picture and leave a lot up to the imagination. Also you meet for a private get together and not to share with the world. If they want to see the goods( beyond the showcase) then they should play by the rules.
I ask providers if they are cool with pics all the time and over the years I have had many who allow it. I always take them for myself and do not share with anyone (mainly because I am ugly and have a tiny dick and it would be embarrassing for me lol). I like having pics and video to look back on. Sometimes its the reason I go back to see a girl. If she is cool with video chances are I will see her regularly.

I totally get the reasons why a lot of women wont allow it and am cool with that.

You never know until you ask. The worse they can say is no. Just be respectful if they do and ask you not to show their face.
I ask providers if they are cool with pics all the time and over the years I have had many who allow it. I always take them for myself and do not share with anyone (mainly because I am ugly and have a tiny dick and it would be embarrassing for me lol). I like having pics and video to look back on. Sometimes its the reason I go back to see a girl. If she is cool with video chances are I will see her regularly.

I totally get the reasons why a lot of women wont allow it and am cool with that.

You never know until you ask. The worse they can say is no. Just be respectful if they do and ask you not to show their face. Originally Posted by BassCat
And thoughtful post, BassCat.
I also like to get pics and even videos of trysts, when the lady agrees, for my own review later. Believe me, no one else would want to see me naked. I've found that most ladies are fine with my request. A few ask not to include their face, and fewer say no. I recently had one lady say OK for an additional $50 - no one I've reviewed on here. Actually, I'd review her - she's a cute spinner - but she really only "advertises" by word of mouth, so I have no way to give other guys information about how to contact her. Guess that's one definition of UTR.

Cheers!

JaG
I also like to get pics and even videos of trysts, when the lady agrees, for my own review later. Believe me, no one else would want to see me naked. I've found that most ladies are fine with my request. A few ask not to include their face, and fewer say no. I recently had one lady say OK for an additional $50 - no one I've reviewed on here. Actually, I'd review her - she's a cute spinner - but she really only "advertises" by word of mouth, so I have no way to give other guys information about how to contact her. Guess that's one definition of UTR.

Cheers!

JaG Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
I would ask you to share JAG but im guessing she is up in your neck of the woods way far away from us coast dawgs.
Basscat, you hush your pie hole. You are not ugly! You are cute as a button and one of the most sincere guys I know.
Matter of fact, you're downright fucking awesome!
Basscat:

Yup, she's in TN.

Sounds like you have a fan in VA, though. If I got a mention like that, I'd be trying to figure out how to visit the VA Tidewater!

JaG
Lol, Jag...I consider him a friend hun!
I personally would dislike it 200%
I am very private whatever they want to see should be in person and i definitely dont want anyone thinking our experience would be the same. I may do something with someone and may not be willing to do it for someone else.
Basscat, you hush your pie hole. You are not ugly! You are cute as a button and one of the most sincere guys I know.
Matter of fact, you're downright fucking awesome! Originally Posted by SeasonedMuse
You have me blushing Muse I also consider you a friend and have for many years. I wish I had video of your sexy booty but I know better than to ask you. Heck you wont even share pics of those nice sweater puppies of yours but thats fine. I understand pics and vids are not for everyone and I would never press someone who isnt into it.
Lol, you can actually view puppies anytime...you have THAT access. Hehe