Getting verified

So I may have screwed myself a little but I got out of the hobby for a while and am trying to get back in. New contact Info, website handles and all that jazz…..my problem is, I would like to try out a studio but for very good reasons, they are not cool because I am not verified with recent reviews etc….I really don’t WANT to step back into this with so many unknowns and scams out there just to get a couple good reviews under my belt. I feel like a studio is a safer bet for good service….what is a not newbie to do?
I've heard some of the studios will take 411
See two independent ladies that are well reviewed. Then go get yourself verified on OH2. Or you could join P411 and get a couple of provider OK's. Most of the ladies who have or had on account on ECCIE will now have an account on OH2. One of the above should be enough to get you into a studio.
See two independent ladies that are well reviewed. Then go get yourself verified on OH2. Or you could join P411 and get a couple of provider OK's. Most of the ladies who have or had on account on ECCIE will now have an account on OH2. One of the above should be enough to get you into a studio. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Well there is one blast from the past that I have been in contact with. Not sure if she is active on here anymore. I’ll see if she wants to be brought back into the light here and go have a good time with her to start I think….
Most of the ladies who have or had on account on ECCIE will now have an account on OH2. One of the above should be enough to get you into a studio. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Would a Studio really reach out to a Provider(s) to verify someone? and would a Provider ''cooperate''?

Never heard of that happening. Doesn't make it not so. But it strains credulity. There are Veteran Guys with many (and recent) reviews, who still must surrender ID to be verified. It doesn't seem logical that a ''new'' Guy could lodge a couple of reviews and pass screening on the word of an Indy Provider, if that could or would be arranged.
Would a Studio really reach out to a Provider(s) to verify someone? and would a Provider ''cooperate''?

Never heard of that happening. Doesn't make it not so. But it strains credulity. There are Veteran Guys with many (and recent) reviews, who still must surrender ID to be verified. It doesn't seem logical that a ''new'' Guy could lodge a couple of reviews and pass screening on the word of an Indy Provider, if that could or would be arranged. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
OP wrote in sentence #2 that the studio he went to gave him hard time because he was not verified with recent reviews. One can get verified on OH2 with two reviews from two verified providers on OH2. Does the studio the OP went to just check for verified status or do they try to contact a provider reference, I don't know. It seems to me if he gets verified on OH2 half his problem is solved. Some ladies provide references some don't. OP will have to work that out on an individual basis. From the Op's reply it looks like he has a plan.
OP wrote in sentence #2 that the studio he went to gave him hard time because he was not verified with recent reviews. One can get verified on OH2 with two reviews from two verified providers on OH2. Does the studio the OP went to just check for verified status or do they try to contact a provider reference, I don't know. It seems to me if he gets verified on OH2 half his problem is solved. Some ladies provide references some don't. OP will have to work that out on an individual basis. From the Op's reply it looks like he has a plan. Originally Posted by adav8s28
I got you.

I think the OP did not focus his thoughts, and gave a generalized set of reasons why he is not verified. I seriously doubt reviews and ''okays'' from Indy Providers would make any difference.