What Intimidates You??

I think my height intimidates a lot of men. I know the average height for a guy is around 5'9, 5'10. And I'm 6'0ft. But I like ALL MEN especially the ones who can make me laugh. You would think a shorter man would see these long legs and want to wrap them around him. Intimidation of anything for a man is a touchy subject but I wonder what's some other things are intimidated by in a woman?
Being taller than me is not an intimidation factor for me.... I think seeing a "butch" looking and acting in a provider is up there but what intimidates me to stay away, but the most intimidating thing about a provider is one who does not know the meaning of personal hygiene and you can see/smell it just being in the same room with them, whats more if she can mask it enough to get a session started, but when you get up close and personal, then it is REALLY intimidating!

what intimidates me is writing reviews or otherwise contributing anything of value to this board.... Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
FIFY... no charge.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-31-2013, 12:12 PM
Geezus eccienewb... why ruin her threAD with overflow from the review forum grudge matches? And ffs NHR- haven't you been on that soapbox enough lately? *sigh*, pun intended. :P

BTW- TNTAngie is on helluva amazonian sexpot... Not sure how many were "intimidated" by her, but I know a lot of men who risked it and had a fucking blast.
YIKES!! I think those things will intimidate anyone

QUOTE=NearHauteRed;1054385412]Being taller than me is not an intimidation factor for me.... I think seeing a "butch" looking and acting in a provider is up there but what intimidates me to stay away, but the most intimidating thing about a provider is one who does not know the meaning of personal hygiene and you can see/smell it just being in the same room with them, whats more if she can mask it enough to get a session started, but when you get up close and personal, then it is REALLY intimidating![/QUOTE]
.....Intimidation of anything for a man is a touchy subject but I wonder what's some other things are intimidated by in a woman? Originally Posted by MsTaylorLong
1. Mental stability....if the lady comes across as someone who might benefit from a clozapine script it intimidates me to stay far away....
2. Questionable ink has turned me away, known brands and affiliations i.e. (88)
3. Grandiose personas

4. For Halloween; hordes of un-dead zombie hookers
Haha this a first I am hearing that men are intimidated by taller women, actually I thought it was pretty women that did that.

I think a well proportioned tall women would be the most ideal type of provider the only down side is that she wouldnt be portable to carry around the room but think about the other possibilities its a whole 360 of wrap around leg joy.
... And ffs NHR- haven't you been on that soapbox enough lately? *sigh*, pun intended. :P ........
Originally Posted by ~Ze~
What soapbox? The OP asked a question looking for opinions I answered it.
Tall women are hottttttt!! Height is irrelevant when you are supine or on your knees
Geezus eccienewb... why ruin her threAD .... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Jealous ^^^ that I got to it first, imo.
I like legs and smiles,Ms Taylor. You are exceptional in both areas. No intimidation here.
I can't think of anything that's intimidating to me at the moment.

Welcome on-board and enjoy the ride MsTaylor

• BLM69
  • 10-31-2013, 02:33 PM
A large P-hole bigger than my D-stick
Damn Ms Taylor...them IS some looong legs.
For me, time can be an intimidator. I am a slightly older hobbyist who is nearing the blue pill stage of life. Do I have enough time to reach the basic end state goal of the session? That in of itself can wreak havoc with the mind and senses. Besides our little blue friend you can delay recent gratification prior to the session. But if one does so, then will the session lets say fizzle, after an early session initial hmmm release. Personally I would prefer the quick heated ecstasy followed by the more intimate mutual exploration that cascades into the totally spent session ending. How well a provided can help re-rev the hobby engine is key to me until such a time that i am ready to commit to little blue man support.

Women who are in better shape than I ever have been in my life could also be a little intimidating but to date I have not found than to be the case.

And as for the OP, you my dear are drop dead gorgeous and I would be more than happy to be intimidated by you sometime.