A Little Early

I know it's a little early in the season to bring this to everyone's attention, but I figured the sooner, the better.

As we all know, it's been a tough year for many reasons. This is just a friendly reminder that the holidays are upon us and I wanted to remind the gents to try and remember your local ladies and especially the ones who have little ones during this time.

We all know there are some super sexy ladies traveling through our area, because Dallas has some of the finest gents, and we/they know that you guys love variety. Hey, ain't it the spice of life!?!? However, please keep in mind the lovely ladies who make themselves available to you all year round when making your decisions about who to see during the next month. YOU could make a huge difference!

I'm not trying to take business from the traveling or even new ladies to the board, just reminding to support your local ladies when possible during the next few weeks. And yes, I'm one of the local ladies who could use some extra biz during this time, but am actually more concerned about the ladies with young 'uns, then anything. Like I said, it's been a tough year for many and as a community, I know we want to do everything we can during this time.

Happy Holidays Everyone!
Very nice suggestion MAX!
This is a very sweet idea! I love that another lady is looking out for us! I would be one of those with young ones at home and the holidays can be more stressful than others, but as long as we have each other, than its all good. being woke up to happy smiles and laughs is the best present EVER!!.

I pray that all of you have an AMAZING holiday!!! Have fun and enjoy for family, friends and those special friends that we all are so lucky to have!!

~Ivy~
NO KIDDING!!! I realize it is going to be a slow season and i am already hearing "mommy i want this and mommy i want that" Damn kids always wanting everything! LOL and those freakin bills, why cant they pay themselves HAHA
Alecia, if you figure that out, tell Gonzo and Gonzo only. We'll make millions!!!!
I wanna know that secret too!! and also how to get the kids everything they want...and the older they get the more expensive the toys that they want...and I have 5 of em!!!!
Ok I want to be a kid as I want Max, Ivy, Fawn, TNT Kelly, the Italian Princess, XO Sadie, and the list goes on and on and oh I want an orgy with me the only guy there. Oh and I want......
I agree Max.
I've seen a ridiculous number of new hot pieces of ass come and go thru this board this year.
Guys love variety and of course will try new things but remember those ladies who are known for reputation and well reviewed by services as well as being members of this community for a good while.
Ok I want to be a kid as I want Max, Ivy, Fawn, TNT Kelly, the Italian Princess, XO Sadie, and the list goes on and on and oh I want an orgy with me the only guy there. Oh and I want...... Originally Posted by bigbobftworth
I'm not really an orgy kinda girl, but a one on one or two on one can be arranged.....
MAX.... thanks for being sweet & thinking of us Local Ladies... Seems we are looked over at times. But know they love us!
Hugs & Kisses to all the ladies this season!

May YOUR Christmas Wish come true as well!!!
"YESSSSSS!"

Im finally UNDER Autumn Spring!

BigBOB- All you need 2do is to invite the girlies...My TOYbox of Goodies *(and my strap on)* are still over at your place!!! DOH!
Round these hotties up and I'll BE THERE w/my birthday suit on!!!!

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
FUN FUN FUN!!! I like the few from down here ;)
It's just like shopping or eating out. Support your locally owned private business or franchise & help keep the money in our area.
I'm feeling charitable this year...how are we supposed to know who to start supporting if you've never seen them?
I'm feeling charitable this year...how are we supposed to know who to start supporting if you've never seen them? Originally Posted by NeedingMore
I know a few local providers and some with children....contact me via PM if you'd like some names, or you could simply do a showcase search for the Dallas metroplex for the local ladies.