I have to ask providers this......

Why is it that when a guy posts an ISO something like "I'm looking for an incall in Plano" and providers start responding with "I'm available in Arlington" or they will post "I'm available in Ft. Worth or Irving"?? Clearly not in the vicinity of the location the OP is ISO.
Some providers will post that they are available way across the freakin Metroplex from what is being asked that could take almost an hour drive to get to. There is a reason why they are looking in specific cities for convenience.
in hope you will drive to them .
in hope you will drive to them . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Lol.... Ikr
but if you're looking in Addison why drive to Grand Prairie? Some guys have time limits and going to get a gallon of milk for the wife shouldn't take that long....lol.
In some cases it’s their pimp responding. I’ve seen instances in which the “same” 5-6 provider’s literally respond every request to include bareback. The actual provider is not even logged in.
They are chasing the greenbacks.
In some cases it’s their pimp responding. I’ve seen instances in which the “same” 5-6 provider’s literally respond every request to include bareback. The actual provider is not even logged in. Originally Posted by FunMonday
I see the same ones responding too. Some are no where near the OP location and always say that they are available somewhere else. Sometimes I wonder how they are available all the time and everytime someone post an ISO.
They are chasing the greenbacks. Originally Posted by maa2015
How successful do you think they are responding that they are available somewhere else? Wishful thinking I guess, but if I'm looking in Mesquite I won't bother with someone that is located on the other side of Dallas County.....ijs
it's like these robot sales calls.. they are almost never successful, but it's cheap and easy to try, so why not flood the request section with "I'm available"? one just might stick.

by the way, I've seen quite a few Listcrawler ads that state a certain geographical area; you text them, and they are no where near where the ad said.. the ad that posted an hour earlier.
To this point. I feel like it’s the same girls over and over in the forum. The quantity and frankly quality of girls has gone down. They must be advertising elsewhere. Canada’s on the other hand is thriving!
Hope springs eternal, and the cost of responding is near zero.
well tell the wife no milk at the store you had to go milk a cow lol
Lol.... Ikr
but if you're looking in Addison why drive to Grand Prairie? Some guys have time limits and going to get a gallon of milk for the wife shouldn't take that long....lol. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
I'm looking for a gal near me in the lewisville. I get " available in weatherford" LOL
It's the equivalent of a guy going to a bar and hitting on 40 women. There are plenty that he hits on that he knows won't be into him or that he has a chance with, but if he gets 1 "yes", then he doesn't care about the 39 who said no.
For ISO, it's good to be specific. Location, types of service, maybe even body type you are looking for (I prefer plump/chubby/BBW etc).

Some will respond to anything...but the smart ones will IM you directly. Gets my attention much faster especially if they check all the desired boxes.
Plus if you say you are looking for a blow job in Dallas, and some girl says I am available in Arlington, that does nothing for you but any guy in Arlington looking for a blowjob .... They are advertising. It is a proven fact in advertising that frequent exposure has a level of effectiveness. That is why companies run the same advertisement over and over on TV. Each time you see it raises the odds you will think of that brand when you start shopping.