Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short black bob
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall, thin with large manmades
Recommendation: Yes
I guess I must be bad at judging asian women, because I don't think she looked in her 50s when I saw her. Maybe 40s, but not 50s. Each to his own
Any chance she used to by a different name? I could have sworn the girl you're describing used to go by a different name there.
Any chance she used to by a different name? I could have sworn the girl you're describing used to go by a different name there. Originally Posted by rodgerrabbit

we've been over this many times. she was lois at phoenix, and other names there as well.
Cept the Lois, Nikki aka Nancy etc has changed titty size and height apparently. Little Niki is a pint sized gal with a tiny ass that fits in your hand. New fake tits she loves to show and a Bob style haircut. When the poster here describes her as tall, I gotta say....not Nikki/ Rose. She's as short a gal as they make. My 2 cents

Nancy who was here before may have gotten some enhancement done too as she had small tits. Tang yi may become saltzburg rds titty enhanced spa for 2020.
Gotchya. Last time I saw a girl with bolt ons and a bob cut, short skirt, etc. she was a little.on the taller side. Didn't think she went by Nancy though.
I think she wears heels? Maybe not always? Anna/Rose/Nancy? Seems short to me, but I am unsure now since it's been so long! Lol