URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Nacogdoches / O’Conner
Activities: TS, Pseudo Massage, MT, HJ, L3, CG, mish, Doggy,CFS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length dyed blondish
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short ~5’ tall. Late 30s , 130lbs but decently distributed into DDs and a plump booty. A bit of a belly but covered with a dress most of the time. Not hot but not unattractive. After a great TS with much attention for the member at attention and the backside we head back to room. Very lackluster massage, more of lotioning session. Good for a CFS but not any better than Saigon Rose imo. At least at Saigon Annie is younger with also a nice body. Perhaps I went at an off time when the younger girls were not yet at Malibu. Will def try again at a later time.
Recommendation: Yes
Sugar is the bottom rung of the
ladder at Malibu.

Top 3 ladies (popularity-wise) are
Diamond, Sofia and Linda
The parking lot was full yesterday evening so I kept driving.
Do you call ahead for apt to secure a provider?
With Malibu that can help.

With this place I always call before going to see who is working and if I want to see one of them I make an appointment.

Ahahah, you’re missing the point. I don’t want a bunch of dirty worn out pounded pussy. If wanted that, I would of went to 8 Spa or Relax.
Isn’t all the naco pussy pounded and worn out!! In reality their all just whores.
Isn't that why we are all here
All this time I thought I was here to find a good massage 💆♂️ and a friendly AMP.