You'll about to create the hobby world you'll want

I'm literally right now in disgust. Reached out to a lady based off a review and guess what. 500 an hour. Guys is this the hobby world you'll want, because it seems that way. Please enlighten me ladies how you'll think this pricing is sustainable and guys why are you'll doing it.

I know it's your money but damnit guys please don't ever say anything about the price of eggs, gas, milk or anything else if we are now here where a woman out the gate wants 500.

I'm done reasoning with guys and really about done even buying pussy. I rather take 500 dollars and buy 500 dollars worth of pizza and throw a party at any hospital floor for staff and patients. That's the kind of money we are talking about. It's not sustainable and any person who engages in this foolishness especially from a male point of view doesn't care about the hobby at all. Make better decisions

I believe in MHGE. Make hobbying great again. Once ladies and guys you pass that 300 threshold you are in waters where nothing less than perfection is expected. Anything over 250 an hour in my opinion is unreasonable. You'll are getting you'll wish because I would rather cut my nuts off than give a woman 500, 600 an hour. Please no points mods, this is absolutely a valuable discussion.
You got one part of that right, at least in a sense…I couldn’t give two shits about the hobby when it comes to you and your opinions.
If you didn't care about what I had to say you would simply ignore my threads. Seems like an adult rationale to me Bowser. I'm not in the mood homie. Be nice or please don't respond
If this is what it comes to it I'm out. I'm absolutely not overpaying a woman for her vagina. I stand on that. Over a certain amount an hour I'm out(side note there are only so many really rich guys who don't care and if they are that rich they might see you about once every six months because they are rich enough to want variety and there is a lot of pussy out here)
If this is what it comes to it I'm out. I'm absolutely not overpaying a woman for her vagina. I stand on that. Over a certain amount an hour I'm out(side note there are only so many really rich guys who don't care and if they are that rich they might see you about once every six months because they are rich enough to want variety and there is a lot of pussy out here) Originally Posted by Pitroom
Toodles. Don't let the door hit you on your ass on your way out.
If you didn't care about what I had to say you would simply ignore my threads. Seems like an adult rationale to me Bowser. I'm not in the mood homie. Be nice or please don't respond Originally Posted by Pitroom
You can’t make a thread then tell somebody “your not in the mood so don’t comment “ because you don’t like what he says cracks me the fuck up!
You’ll? I believe you meant you’re.
Then you said, I believe in MHGE. Make hobbying great again?
Shouldn’t it be MHGA?
Did you get permission from any of the Families to start a new thread?
Did you get permission from any of the Families to start a new thread? Originally Posted by arañanegra
LoL
You’ll? I believe you meant you’re. Originally Posted by arañanegra
No, he meant y’all…which was one of the dead giveaways that he is Shinepro.
If you didn't care about what I had to say you would simply ignore my threads. Originally Posted by Pitroom
Sometimes the temptation to point out your stupidity and irrational behavior is just too much not to comment.
If you can't afford her rate then just STFU and move on or get a better paying job where you can afford her rate. These damn threads are getting annoying as fuk.
In pit’s mind even negative attention is attention nonetheless.
The real question is how does Pitroom stay on this message board.

The other observation is Pitroom never started a Don thread after begging for one.
In pit’s mind even negative attention is attention nonetheless. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Ha no shit and maybe just maybe the lady does not want to deal with his haggling ass so she quotes him $500 while she is seeing members of the eccie mafia for $250.😁