I might have an STD

So I woke up and I had some yellowish white stuff in my urethra. There was no pain or burning. I went to Brackenridge hospital and they swabbed my dickspout and it hurt like hell. Then they got a urine sample. The urine sample came back clean though. They said I would have to wait until Wednesday to get the results of the culture swab. They said it may not be an STD at all, it could be any number of relatively normal things.

Just to be on the safe side, I decided to take the antibiotics rather than wait for the results of the swab. They shot my buttock with a shot of something, then I had to stand outside Walgreens for 45 minutes so I could bum enough change to get my prescription for doxycycline. On my "discharge instructions"(tee hee) it says I should not drink alcohol and should not have sex until the script runs out. Thats a whole week!

What the hell am I supposed to do for the next week if I cant drink or have sex?
  • Carl
  • 11-28-2010, 06:38 PM
Well, there's masturbation, jack-shacks, strip clubs, blow up dolls or some combination thereof. And even without drinking there's always taking a few benadryl and operating heavy machinery or chugging a bottle of robitussin DM. And you could always consider autofellatio. Depending on your flexibility and endowment, you might succeed (suck seed) or you might not, but either way, it should help pass the time. Hope that helps.
Where's *Humpty Dumpty* when you need him. Hmmmmm???
I'm sure he can help you out, Leslie. You & him would make great buddies.

So I woke up and I had some yellowish white stuff in my urethra. There was no pain or burning. I went to Brackenridge hospital and they swabbed my dickspout and it hurt like hell. Then they got a urine sample. The urine sample came back clean though. They said I would have to wait until Wednesday to get the results of the culture swab. They said it may not be an STD at all, it could be any number of relatively normal things.

Just to be on the safe side, I decided to take the antibiotics rather than wait for the results of the swab. They shot my buttock with a shot of something, then I had to stand outside Walgreens for 45 minutes so I could bum enough change to get my prescription for doxycycline. On my "discharge instructions"(tee hee) it says I should not drink alcohol and should not have sex until the script runs out. Thats a whole week!

What the hell am I supposed to do for the next week if I cant drink or have sex? Originally Posted by Leslie Cochran
  • Carl
  • 11-28-2010, 06:59 PM
Wow, I'm the other white meat in a Leslie and Wicked Milf sandwich!

Five!
Five Dollar!
Five Dollar Finger Sandwich!
Where's *Humpty Dumpty* when you need him. Hmmmmm???
I'm sure he can help you out, Leslie. You & him would make great buddies. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
My personal guess is that while Humpty is banned he is posting as Leslie.....

Milf?

darlin?

Are you OK lately?

yer surprisingly nice.....
Well, I'm very upset that the real Leslie isn't here on eccie. I got excited thinking Leslie really joined the board. @ Whispers... you may be surprised about Wicked Milf just as I was surprised about you. But I like to stay peaceful and neutral, so that's all I will say
Well, I'm very upset that the real Leslie isn't here on eccie. I got excited thinking Leslie really joined the board. @ Whispers... you may be surprised about Wicked Milf just as I was surprised about you. But I like to stay peaceful and neutral, so that's all I will say Originally Posted by BritneyBangs

Who wouldn't be excited about me?

Oh... eventhough you are making fun of me.... that's was pretty damn funny dude! Thanks, I needed that laugh!
Is getting second handle while the main one is banned against the rules?
  • tron
  • 11-28-2010, 09:39 PM
If your diet has changed recently, that can cause problems that look like a STD - like eating tons of green chili dishes during Chuy's hatch green chili event. If something changed your pH balance, it can cause problems. It sounds odd, but I know of a case where that happened recently.
tron- you may be right. I once had symptoms of an STD that turned out to be a side effect of meds I was taking. But I did bareback a LOT of girls recently. We will find out soon.

Taylor- I thought we went over this. The mods did an IP check. Humpty is from another state. I am from Austin.

Miss Bangs, after the doxycycline treatment is done, I will have a clean bill of health. So lets get together for some raw fun.
smoke and jack off
I did bareback a LOT of girls recently. The mods did an IP check. Humpty is from another state. I am from Austin. lets get together for some raw fun. Originally Posted by Leslie Cochran

IP's can be masked. (something you're aware of).
Austin is one of Humpty Dumpty playing grounds. Something you know all to well. And your verbiage is spot on word for word with Humpty. Coincidence? I think not. But thank you for making the community aware of your stds.
Take a pill and walk it off like a real CD, Leslie.
tron- you may be right. I once had symptoms of an STD that turned out to be a side effect of meds I was taking. But I did bareback a LOT of girls recently. We will find out soon.

Taylor- I thought we went over this. The mods did an IP check. Humpty is from another state. I am from Austin.

Miss Bangs, after the doxycycline treatment is done, I will have a clean bill of health. So lets get together for some raw fun. Originally Posted by Leslie Cochran
Okay Humpty err I mean Leslie.... after you get finished playing dress up in the closet we can have some bare fun with my 10 inch dildo. You like strap on play right? I will make sure not to wash it for a week before insertion, bare, with no lube seriously though.... I think Leslie should take you to court for smearing his good name.