South Austin ladies... Doubles Nuru?

Probably ya'll know that I have gotten into the Nuru thing and I have been trying to set up a 2 ladies/1 guy 3some with the Nuru.

I had one last week but the other lady had an accident and can't for a couple of weeks. Plus her incall is much further north so it is harder to schedule her to come to my south location and then she might miss out on another appt.

Then last week a guy called close to the end of the day and wanted me to set up a double nuru on the spur of the moment..... uh no! Much as I would have loved to, just can't that quickly.

I have another guy who is anxious to try double Nuru also and asked if I had any other ladies I will double with. I am happy to try with with any other lady so if you are south and this could possibly work for you and/or you are interested in the Nuru experience could you please PM me?

if we don't know each other yet, we could D.E.W. lunch sometime soon.
Thanks.
My favorite client invited me to a double nuru with Dagny! It was amazing! We had so much fun. It was so special he brought roses, champagne and chocolate! Everyone should experience this at least once.
  • ezman
  • 09-02-2010, 04:17 PM
Yes it sounds like a lot of fun.

Nuru? Isn't that the jacket style with the sort of squared-off collar? It was popular in the late 1960s early 1970s.
I'm interested in trying the doubles nuru sometime, even the singles nuru
Nuru? Isn't that the jacket style with the sort of squared-off collar? It was popular in the late 1960s early 1970s. Originally Posted by meldrick
The Nuru jacket!!!! YES I think that has been nagging me at the back of my mind. This is much more fun and Shelby and I did some clicking, I truly thank that gent who arranged it.

G-man...My computer is acting funny, kinda like it wants to go out so for now I trust the pager for contact. You know you are welcome anytime. And I trust your judgement for who the other lady will be.
Wasn't that Nehru jacket?
  • TGF
  • 09-04-2010, 10:47 AM
Nuru is the past tense of nehru - and since it has been out of fashion for so long that is why it is referred to as nuru
I knew Nehru when know-it-all nay-sayers nattered that knowing Nehru was a notable no-no! Now, Nehru knew the news, 'cuz he used his noodle and needed the know-how.

I'm waiting for Dagny to introduce massage using grape soda--the Nehi massage! Things could get crazy--I'm still a purple people eater!
I would love to play with nuru... I found myself watching the videos online and ordered some gel but it's taking forever to get here! I'm like a kid waiting to open her Christmas presents.
I have to be honest... I didn't even know what nuru was until this thread. Upon googling and reading what it was, the sudden flood of imagery that filled my brain of Dagny and another chick pulling a nuru... well let me put it this way: I need some nuru underwear now.

I'm waiting for Dagny to introduce massage using grape soda--the Nehi massage! Things could get crazy--I'm still a purple people eater! Originally Posted by meldrick
OH meldrick, you are a card! I have the song, I should put it on the play list. You bring the Nehi!

would we end up looking like Lucy after she stomped the grapes? Might look suspicious.

G of S, picture yourself putting on the nuru underwear and sitting in the stool with the space in between. Good visual.

Natalie R. isn't this the chance for these guys to get us in a double?