To Cougar Or NOT To Cougar...That is the question!

Ok As you can see I don't really post a whole lot except for my ads. I was just wondering what the opinion was on an older woman (cougar) dating a guy that is a lot younger than her versus an older man dating a girl that is a lot younger than him? I think society is a lot more accepting of the older man youger girl scenario. So, does that make the older woman a perv or a dirty ol lady? Or does it make her insatiable and the younger guy lucky as hell? Hmm Just was wondering what the hobby world thoughts were on this.

XOXO
Mia

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LIVING/perso...men/index.html
I say its time the ladies come out looking like the pervs...( I think its awesome)
My thoughts exactly!
first thought: Thank you for using term "cougar" as it was intended. Too many people think that "cougar" and "MILF" are synonymous.

second: There is more to a relationship than just sex, you need to be compatible on many levels.

third: who gives a Fuk what others think, if you are happy, I am happy for you.

LF
  • Paven
  • 08-31-2010, 07:19 PM
I think it's wonderful!
My opinion, society has come a ways, the idea of an "older" woman, dating a "younger" man is more accepted than ever. In some cases the younger man now has the burden of not being viewed as a "kept man", male golddigger, etc... I'm like this, do your thang, if you want the young man, go get'um, ride him hard and hang him up wet, screw everybody else, life's to short.
LOL I'm doing my best...to leave him hung up wet! He has to keep up with me.
LOL I'm doing my best...to leave him hung up wet! He has to keep up with me. Originally Posted by sultrymia
I do not doubt that.
...and in response to your link, I think Ashton is an EXTREmely lucky man.
Yeah Demi is pretty freaking hot...I would love to do her I think more than Ashton!
Yeah Demi is pretty freaking hot...I would love to do her I think more than Ashton! Originally Posted by sultrymia
Uhm.. yea. Me too.
  • gpsss
  • 08-31-2010, 10:21 PM
Um, it's all I think about at this point. I LOVE older women and if I ever found one with lots and lots of tattoos, piercings, and a deep appreciation for goth/punk music, I disappear with her off the face of the earth. And frankly, I think it's way hotter as a guy to be dating a much older woman than an old dude to be dating a much younger woman. But that's just due to it being my own personal fantasy.
And frankly, I think it's way hotter as a guy to be dating a much older woman than an old dude to be dating a much younger woman. Originally Posted by gpsss
Come back when you're 60 and tell us if you still feel the same way.
  • gpsss
  • 08-31-2010, 10:40 PM
Yeah, I'm sure things will change by then. LOL.
a beautiful lady like you...... go for it!

However Cougar Barbie?......... not so much!!!

http://www.break.com/usercontent/200...ry-676945.html