What this country needs is...

providers at airports. They have taxis, ice cream, books, alcohol, shoe shines, chair massages and the Salt Lick. Why not other kinds of licks? Why not happy endings and bj's? When will we escape the long arm grasp of the Puritans? If any politician ever has this as his or her campaign theme, they will have my vote.

I have been waiting too long for my flight at the Austin airport, there are way too many attractive women in the airport and I am way too horny.
High dollar airport walkers? LMAO kinda funny
Would kinda put a new spin on the term "lay over"!
Or "Presidents Club"!
Tess
Thats a helluva idea. Add a cigar bar with a good scotch while getting a BBBJ.........well I might just fly more.
Thats a helluva idea. Add a cigar bar with a good scotch while getting a BBBJ.........well I might just fly more. Originally Posted by atxbrad

SCBJ vip room..comming on you at an airport soon
Howdy, Folks!

They could also put these in:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capsule_hotel

They could serve dual duty as incalls for providers, and also as a place to grab some much needed sleep while waiting for a flight.
Those attractive girls probably are providers! There was a thread recently about running into providers and I seem to remember the run in's being at the airport a couple of times.
I had that same thought Britney, but I decided that going up and asking was probably even a greater risk than asking a woman when she is expecting. Or if she has grandkids.
Thats a helluva idea. Add a cigar bar with a good scotch while getting a BBBJ.........well I might just fly more. Originally Posted by atxbrad
Hells yeah!
Oh lordy lord.

And where is she going to hide the 8oz bottle of lube as she passes through security ?

Or is BYOL the polite thing to do ?

LMAO.
Oh lordy lord.

And where is she going to hide the 8oz bottle of lube as she passes through security ?

Or is BYOL the polite thing to do ?

LMAO. Originally Posted by rrrabbit
LOL - oh yeah...

LMAO. Originally Posted by rrrabbit
Adam and Eve shop in the Airport.
Something like that would get me to fly more, for sure. Brad, let's make a trip to San Antonio!
It would make the delays a wonderful thing
  • PeAcH
  • 09-03-2010, 09:03 PM
They could call it "The Fly-By"