jail in WlCo

Anyone with any first hand knowledge of being incarcerated in WilCo please PM me....

Specifically looking for how to provide for someone taking a few week vacation in their lovely facility to make outgoing telephone calls.

Amazing that in todays age of VOIP and Cell Phones that I can't get a collect call on any system I have in place aat the moment.

No... It's not me.... I'll be around to continue to entertain you all!
seems to me your screwed if in wilco.

hey whispers sent u an email

peace
atx
Everything is filtered, about the best you can do is put money on their books so they can get things through the commissary.

You can get Barnes & Nobles or other vendors to send books or magazines directly, but not from yourself. I guess they're afraid you'll hide a file between the pages.
Sweetie, you can also call the jail and they should have the phone number to set up an account so that your cell phone can get calls. You will need $50 on the account and then they can call you. If the person calls the cell phone, then you will be contacted to a Customer Service Rep to set up the account. Hope that is helpfull!!
Tracked it down folks... Thanks.....

If anyone else ever needs to deal with this it is called

Correctional Billing Services and their number is 800-844-6591

They set up a system for prepaid calls that can be placed through to cell phones or most VOIP Lines....

Expensive at $4.95 a call plus 21 a minute....

But cheaper than a normal collect call from these places and in today's age of VOIP and Cell Phone usage which all but makes collect calls impossible it's not like there is really a choice....

Seems to punish friends and family moreso then the person locked up though.

Oh Well....

What can ya expect from WilCo!
What kind of people you hanging around, Whispers?

Williamson County - Come on
vacation. Leave on probation.
Originally Posted by cpi3000
Return on Revocation

NEEDY ones CPI..... Needy ones....

I'll add that they are also usually very APPRECIATIVE ones as well...

Keep in mind though that I am a Misogynist and hate women...... So if I'm helping someone there is an obvious angle to it.....

NEEDY ones CPI..... Needy ones....

I seem to be constantly surrounded by them and they are multiplying..... I'm looking into starting a Stripper Rescue Foundation as a "Not for Profit" and looking into a Govt Grant to expand my missionary work in this field.... Watch for an announcement and a posting for volunteers to assist....

I'll add that they are also usually very APPRECIATIVE ones as well...

Keep in mind though that I am a Misogynist and hate women...... So if I'm helping someone there is an obvious angle to it.....

a nice relaxing stay at the 'Graybar Hotel'
Ok... She's all checked in, turn down service requested, reading material ordered, commissary account set up and Phone Arrangements made....

What the fuck am I gonna do for the next 40 days now?

Oh.. Yeah!...

Lunch today at Sugars.....

Lunch tomorrow at P10....

New Player brought up from the Minors to the Big Show by Friday!....

I almost forgot why I keep those minor league-rs around!
When they get out, they can come to my halfway house, as some of my friends call my home.