What kind of heat do you pack?

The biggest whole is the one in your head. This thread has nothing to do with politics and is just a bunch of deplorable degenerates that dont fit into society bragging to each other about the size of their guns because they are small minded and insecure.

What you really need isn’t guns but to get back to school and get a education, then the quantity and size of your guns won’t seem so important anymore! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
The question was..What kind of heat do you pack?

We’ll put you down for carrying Pepper Spray..

Or maybe you just prefer swinging your purse at them?
  • grean
  • 02-28-2018, 11:42 AM
The biggest whole is the one in your head. This thread has nothing to do with politics and is just a bunch of deplorable degenerates that dont fit into society bragging to each other about the size of their guns because they are small minded and insecure.

What you really need isn’t guns but to get back to school and get a education, then the quantity and size of your guns won’t seem so important anymore! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Sorry fellas,
Please forgive this digression from the topic, hopefully it won't last long.

So your still scratching your head trying to figure out the answer to the other thread's question?

Maybe we should start with what should be an easy question for a political science professor.

Could you please explain to the class what a legitimate government is and why it is so?
Hard to beat the stopping power of the .45 I just prefer the smaller lighter piece for CC.

Originally Posted by bamscram
Nice! Does that have a double stacked magazine?

Looks a lot like my Para Ordinance Wart Hog.
  • grean
  • 02-28-2018, 12:12 PM
Nothing better than a classic.
Maybe the better question is the best to carry?. Originally Posted by grean
Good point. Are you going for CCW, or just for open carry and stopping power.

None of you deplorables should be allowed to have guns of any kind. There should be some moral decency and brain test before anyone is given a gun, deplorables are our biggest mental health problems and need to be dealt with for your own safety.
Strange standin. SINCE MOST OF THE nut jobs who've done these mass shootings have been DEMOCRATS or liberals.. Dylan roof's been the only conservative i remember.
SO BY your logic, we should strip ALL DEMOCRATS of their right to own guns.

For ME. Currently i don't own one but DO have my CCW permit.
Once i get more financially secure, i will try to get a nice ccw capable pistol. Not sure if .22 or 9mm would be better.
Back on topic: I like the S&W Shield ("performance shop" version) in 9mm. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Another good choice. Lots of folks prefer that over the Glock.
Not sure if .22 or 9mm would be better. Originally Posted by garhkal
For self defense, the 9mm is incomparably better than the .22, which doesn't have much stopping power.

If you want something really small and easily concealable, you might consider any of several quality compact semi-automatics chambered for the .380 auto. Some authorities consider it too light for a reliable self defense weapon, and it is on the light end of the acceptability range, to say the least. But some of the most concealable handguns I've ever seen were .380 autos.
None of you deplorables should be allowed to have guns of any kind. There should be some moral decency and brain test before anyone is given a gun, deplorables are our biggest mental health problems and need to be dealt with for your own safety.

No guns for deplorables. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
If you and your like-minded friends would drink some laced Kool-aid there would be a reduced need to have firearms, so you would be doing the school children of the country a favor my "offing yourselves" in the "Reduced Gun Ownership Program"! (RGOP!)

Just trying to Make American Great Again.
Sig P320 9mm
Lately been a S&W 357 snub revolver 2" barrel - doesn't leave casings - easy to conceal
Someone said revolver won't jam....heh..... if grabbed hard by potential victim..... won't fire or spin. It is a load if you're on the other end.
Cheers
  • grean
  • 02-28-2018, 01:16 PM
Not sure if .22 or 9mm would be better. Originally Posted by garhkal
Sone people would laugh about a .22 used for self defense.

They have virtually no recoil so aiming is easier hitting the target is easier.Popping off multiple rounds quickly and more importantly, ACCURATELY is also made easier.

Stopping power isn't the end all be all. Blood Loss Is. A 22 will get it done most the time.

Lots of old timers carried 22s in their pockets.
  • grean
  • 02-28-2018, 01:18 PM
Sig P320 9mm
Lately been a S&W 357 snub revolver 2" barrel - doesn't leave casings - easy to conceal
Someone said revolver won't jam....heh..... if grabbed hard by potential victim..... won't fire or spin. It is a load if you're on the other end.
Cheers Originally Posted by Sig9er
Well, I meant it has less tendency to jam than an automatic.
The question was..What kind of heat do you pack?

We’ll put you down for carrying Pepper Spray..

Or maybe you just prefer swinging your purse at them? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
That’s funny!!!
Ruger LC9 in an inside the belt holster and an SR22 in an ankle holster. Yes, I’m a Ruger fanboy.

Don’t hate on my 22 either, beotches. It, like any other 22lr, will kill the fuck outta you.
Nice! Does that have a double stacked magazine?

Looks a lot like my Para Ordinance Wart Hog. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
No, single.
Sone people would laugh about a .22 used for self defense.

They have virtually no recoil so aiming is easier hitting the target is easier.Popping off multiple rounds quickly and more importantly, ACCURATELY is also made easier.

Stopping power isn't the end all be all. Blood Loss Is. A 22 will get it done most the time.

Lots of old timers carried 22s in their pockets. Originally Posted by grean
I have a very small 22 whole gun will fit in the palm of your hand. It holds 5 22 mags. It is awkward to shoot because of the size.