Driver/Bodyguard needed

Driver/Bodyguard needed in Conway/Little Rock for outcasts when needed.
Please contact me via private message if interested and plesse tell me your uaual rates. Thank you.
Not trying to sound glib but do ladies even USE body guards and drivers anymore?

That's why you screen.

At any rate ... good luck.
Still. You could use a body guard in case you get a guy who tries to rape you or rob you. Happens to many girls sadly. I was thinking of this too. Remember that nothing can really show one's real intentions
As someone who has been in a few pretty bad situations over the years I can tell you that it's the element of surprise that will get you.

It doesn't really matter how vigilant you are because when something strange or terrifying or dangerous happens, it will always come out of left field when you least expect it.

Doubt that a bodyguard, unless he was standing right next to you at the time, could help if something really bad were to happen like rape, etc.

Sorry to be negative about the topic.

Good luck. To me, a bodyguard or driver is a waste of money. Buy yourself a safe vehicle and be aware of your surroundings. Let someone know where you are for outcalls.

That's my cheap and early morning advice for today.
As someone who has been in a few pretty bad situations over the years I can tell you that it's the element of surprise that will get you.

It doesn't really matter how vigilant you are because when something strange or terrifying or dangerous happens, it will always come out of left field when you least expect it.

Doubt that a bodyguard, unless he was standing right next to you at the time, could help if something really bad were to happen like rape, etc.

Sorry to be negative about the topic.

Good luck. To me, a bodyguard or driver is a waste of money. Buy yourself a safe vehicle and be aware of your surroundings. Let someone know where you are for outcalls.

That's my cheap and early morning advice for today. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
It makes sense and does come cheaper. Thanks for the advice.