Obamacare is beating its cost expectations

From the New York Times, Obamacare costs are lower than expected.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/03/bu...oofinance&_r=0
So it's not as an expensive unconstitutional intrusion on personal liberty as we first thought.

Yippee.
That articles claim seems a bit premature since the ACA enrollment had been stifled by web site glitches and the laws full implementation doesn't officially go into affect till Jan. 2014.

Jim
That articles claim seems a bit premature since the ACA enrollment had been stifled by web site glitches and the laws full implementation doesn't officially go into affect till Jan. 2014.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Nothing costs nothing.

Hot air is even cheaper.

Hot air is even cheaper. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ohhhhhh, the irony! This is from an individual who spews more "hot air" than an erupting volcano.

Me thinks LL is trying to drive off competition!
I trust the NY Times.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I missed you making this point when all the RWW's post up about how the ACA is the end of the world as we know it.
I trust the NY Times. Originally Posted by bambino
This from the half-wit who channels Ann Coulter.
So it's not as an expensive unconstitutional intrusion on personal liberty as we first thought.

Yippee. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That train has left the station COG. Want me to find you the SCOTUS citation?
This from the half-wit who channels Ann Coulter. Originally Posted by timpage
I said she was kooky Timtard. But she's right sometimes. Like never trust a liberal over 3yrs old. Now, go buy a NY Times before they go bankrupt.
I said she was kooky Timtard. But she's right sometimes. Like never trust a liberal over 3yrs old. Now, go buy a NY Times before they go bankrupt. Originally Posted by bambino
don't fuck with bambinis, tim. He's a bad man and will meet you anywhere anytime...

Yippee. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Constitutional whiners like you ought to READ the ficking constitution, and the decisions SCOTUS makes in it's fucking name, Justice Glory Hole.
SCOTUS got this one wrong.

And why do you even care, AssupRidee, DEM? The "fucking Constitution" as you prefer to call it, is just an old, archaic document extolling quaint notions like freedom, limited government, and personal responsibility. You know, ideas you find offensive.
  • WTF
  • 12-03-2013, 08:54 AM
COG thinks the constitution is the end all be all. The constitution calls for the SC to rule on the constitutionality of laws. Yet COG does not accept their constitutional validity on decisions he disagrees with. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

So, WPF, you agreed with the Dred Scott decision? Kelo? Plessy?

If SCOTUS Is always right, why do some decisions need to be reviewed and overturned?

SCOTUS is not always right. Case in point, Obamacare.