Clear the air

I'd like to say that I really do not like being in the middle of all this drama between M!NT or Marco & anyone else who seems to be involved. I never meant to be in it in the first place but i guess i dont have a choice. I have been pressured to post certain things but Id really like to correct a rumor that I may have started. Runaway is not a scout or recruter for any agencies & any time that he has seen me he has been a complete gentlemen & to hear that a provider would not see him or that his reviews can not be granted is disturbing. I have no problem with this man & would see him any day of the week. Just wanted to clear the air. Im sorry for any missunderstandings
have a good, safe day
P.M. for any other information <3
  • ztonk
  • 10-29-2011, 09:19 PM
Thanks for your post, dear. Hopefully it does help clear the air.

to hear that a provider would not see him or that his reviews can not be granted is disturbing. Originally Posted by BeautifulBailey14
Just to be clear, each review is evaluated by your local mod staff for Premium Access credit based solely on the information that is provided in the review - nothing else. If he feels a review was denied credit unjustly, he can PM us to reevaluate it, and if he is still not happy, he can bring it to the attention of the site admins and owners.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
I'd like to say that I really do not like being in the middle of all this drama between M!NT or Marco & anyone else who seems to be involved. I never meant to be in it in the first place but i guess i dont have a choice. I have been pressured to post certain things but Id really like to correct a rumor that I may have started. Runaway is not a scout or recruter for any agencies & any time that he has seen me he has been a complete gentlemen & to hear that a provider would not see him or that his reviews can not be granted is disturbing. I have no problem with this man & would see him any day of the week. Just wanted to clear the air. Im sorry for any missunderstandings
have a good, safe day
P.M. for any other information <3 Originally Posted by BeautifulBailey14
Really? By who?
SO is M!nt Harassing you? Is this an ALERT?