Encounter: Asian apt in Cranberry - WOW! I hope this becomes a steady thing!!

User ID: Na
Date: 8/11/2020
Name: Yang
Phone: 5109028054
Email Address: Na
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://adultsearch.com/pennsylvania...scorts/1369474
City: Cranberry
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Right across the street from BK where the foot massage used to be.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Light massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black to the middle of her back at least.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: SMOKING HOT! Perfect body, a bit taller, maybe 5’10, 115lb, tits had to be at least DD with perfect suckable nips that had to be at least a 1/2” long. Closely trimmed down below and sexy face (not wearing a mask).
Recommendation: Yes
No masks the entire time? I'm done doing this with a mask on. It kills it for me.
She actually wanted him to wear a paper bag over his head, but had to settle for a mask!
I'm sure she's still traumatized!
wow. you got lucky. Most of these places are bot posts.
DF, there is a reason we do this! Lol
She actually wanted him to wear a paper bag over his head, but had to settle for a mask!
I'm sure she's still traumatized! Originally Posted by Dogface78
wow. you got lucky. Most of these places are bot posts. Originally Posted by companyman1234
Not really, it’s the same as before but they’re young, hot, and cheaper now... like homes in 2009!! lol
No masks the entire time? I'm done doing this with a mask on. It kills it for me. Originally Posted by chipskippy
Correct. I’ll be in self quarantine for the next 14 days.
DF, there is a reason we do this! Lol Originally Posted by AugustWhite123
Kreigs is always paranoid the the girls will be arrested or leave before he can get there.
Your location is confusing. Behind the BK? According to google and me driving by it, that building is a lawfirm now. Or do you mean an apartment even further behind that?