Ladies - last minute or tentatively planned appointments?

My hobby time has been very difficult to come by in the past year or so. I do sometimes have appointments or errands that finish up early, start late, etc. where I might have a small time opening to squeeze in a session if there is someone nearby.

In this type of situation (probably a 50-50 chance of actually being able to meet), would ladies prefer that I wait and do a last minute appointment request out of the blue if I have time. Or would you be open to putting me down for a tentative appointment. By that, I mean you have a general idea of when I might coming by but are aware that there is a pretty good chance that I won't be able to make it. In this type of situation, I would expect that any 'solid' appointment request you get would bump me and I would be totally ok with that.

What it comes down to is would ladies like a bit of heads up that there may be a guy with a last minute appointment request or do you just want to get a last minute request. I know a lot of ladies don't just sit around waiting for an appointment they can take at short notice so this could make things a little less hectic (if timing works out). Oh, I have P411 so hopefully screening shouldn't be a problem. Thanks for your feedback!
Maybe you could pick a list of ladies you are interested in beforehand and ask them? Personally, I say, it never hurts to ask, but then you may get discouraged if the lady is not often available. That happens to me sometimes. Guys get upset if I am not available to them right away.

Communication is key, I think. Don't be afraid to ask. Just be prepared that she may not be available on the fly, especially if she only provides part-time, has kids, another job, school. etc.

One would think ladies you have developed a hobby relationship with would be pretty open to this.
I don't mind tentative appts as long as they are set that way in advance and cancelled if needed. I am sometimes (but not always) available short notice.
I am always accepting to inquires and I am honest with a guy if I am needing confirmed appointments at that time. If not, I will happily plan tentatively!

Like Scarlett said, it's all about communication!

EFN
I would have to agree that if you have something of a "hobby relationship" built with one of the girls in particular, she would be more accommodating.

That would be kind of a very short version of it, at least, since most girls are different in how they view their business.

I know that unless it's summer, or when I'm not in school, I can't handle any sort of last minute requests. It's just impossible with the schedule I have. But for someone who I've seen a few times before and have had memorable experiences with, I'd be more likely to skip class to make it work out.
I would recommend trying for a last minute appointment.