Ladies that dont return pm

I see all these laides all over in co-ed and the requests advertising but then you send them a pm to never get a responce what the hell. If you want to come to town and make money answer a damn pm
They already have screened you out .... and you're not alone...
  • Toyz
  • 04-07-2014, 11:31 AM
I think its less scientific than that...

Pick out the first 5 PM's, set up sessions delete the rest of the PM's without even opening them.

Not in ALL cases but in many. Few girls I've met (some do not everyone should be offended), really plan much beyond a day out...and some just wanna hit it a couple of times for party money or a manicure.

Say it ain't so girls...
I think its less scientific than that...

Pick out the first 5 PM's, set up sessions delete the rest of the PM's without even opening them.

Not in ALL cases but in many. Few girls I've met (some do not everyone should be offended), really plan much beyond a day out...and some just wanna hit it a couple of times for party money or a manicure.

Say it ain't so girls... Originally Posted by Toyz
Lol that maybe some girls but not me. I return all PM's
If you want to come to town and make money answer a damn pm Originally Posted by 124rg

Not in ALL cases but in many. Few girls I've met (some do not everyone should be offended), really plan much beyond a day out...and some just wanna hit it a couple of times for party money or a manicure. Originally Posted by Toyz
OK, first 5 makes sense ...
But the rest of your answer, how can they Post that they'll be in town later this week or next, if they don't plan beyond a day out.

Oh tell me wise Toyzzzzzzzzzzz
A pm not returned is a $ saved!!!! Just saying its not all bad.
A pm not returned is a $ saved!!!! Just saying its not all bad. Originally Posted by Passion2015
that is the way I look at it.. I try to see a new girl now and then, but it seems to never work out and I end up calling my tried and true girls who always reply in a timely manner.
that is the way I look at it.. I try to see a new girl now and then, but it seems to never work out and I end up calling my tried and true girls who always reply in a timely manner. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Yes we do!!!

Especially for REB !
When it happens to me, I just move on to the next one.
Try one of the post ho's that are online at 2am 4am noon 3pm 6pm everyday posting surely they will respond!

How many threADS a provider can START to drum up business???

Go ahead and look at the post ho in each category ISO AND COED

I understand times are tough for some Austin ladies but really???

Try to get a post ho to respond they have no reason not to they stay up on the boards 24/7
  • Toyz
  • 04-07-2014, 01:23 PM
Try one of the post ho's that are online at 2am 4am noon 3pm 6pm everyday posting surely they will respond!

How many threADS a provider can start to drum up business???

I understand times are tough for some Austin ladies but really???

Try to get a post ho to respond they have no reason not to they stay up on the boards 24/7 Originally Posted by Annika
Annika that is brilliant! "Post Ho's". You can generally find them in vulture pose watching IOS for $50 tricks...
Annika you crack me up...but sadly its the truth.
Well I am not a post ho or anything but I know how to run my own business and I always try to answer everyone that contacts me, maybe not always right away but I try.
  • Toyz
  • 04-07-2014, 01:46 PM
All joking aside...I have been with girls who left their phones on during session. I think its rude to your current trick, but whatever.

And I cannot IMAGINE how you could respond to every single text or PM.

Face it, most can't figure out how to put back a couple hundred every week instead of flooding the market the last 3 days of themonth let alone respond to 50+ texts a day.

Email & IM ToYz Remedial Hoogar classes are available at minimal charge..
All joking aside...I have been with girls who left their phones on during session. I think its rude to your current trick, but whatever.

And I cannot IMAGINE how you could respond to every single text or PM.

Face it, most can't figure out how to put back a couple hundred every week instead of flooding the market the last 3 days of themonth. Email & IM ToYz Remedial Hoogar classes are available at minimal charge.. Originally Posted by Toyz
Damn it I want FREE classes !!!! I promise I will be a good little girl in class this time and will keep my mouth and hands to my self lol