More Good news everyone

So it is official and Austin is my new home at least for the next year. I did some thinking and finally got a new hobby cell so now I should be a little more easier to get a hold of.
I can't wait to meet new friends and see old ones again.
Everyone have a good day.
  • Ctx
  • 04-08-2014, 03:09 PM
Welcome!
Welcome to our wonderful city.
conrats!!
So it is official and Austin is my new home at least for the next year. I did some thinking and finally got a new hobby cell so now I should be a little more easier to get a hold of.
I can't wait to meet new friends and see old ones again.
Everyone have a good day. Originally Posted by Jennatx
Thanks for making Austin just a little more beautiful and desirable!
Thanks for making Austin just a little more beautiful and desirable! Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook
Thanks everyone. I feel so adored this made my day to read this
Thanks everyone. I feel so adored this made my day to read this Originally Posted by Jennatx
coolio

were you in SA before?
Welcome
i used to be in sa back in 2009.
Thanks everyone. I feel so adored this made my day to read this Originally Posted by Jennatx
Now we just need you to jump on the CBC bandwagon and lower your rates (or extend your times). Just kidding really, though a CBC coupon or special would definitely go a long way toward more appreciation by the cheap bastards around here LOL

If you are going to be a part of our little scene here in the Hill Country you should be PMS and CBC aware (though you probably don't want to pick sides if you can help it - so keep your CBC voucher UTR LOL).

I'm not sure what I'm doing promoting CBC (just seemed like the thing to do at teh time) because I didn't officially ask for membership. I'm not sure I even meet the membership requirements because I actaully LIKE to tip and don't mind paying WAY over CBC rates if I get a great visit (the trick is having full confidence about getting great visit and excellent value for my easily earned $$$ sixx). Maybe I can be a provisional or junior member?

Toyz or Fun2Come? Do I qualify for membership?
Do I qualify for membership? Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook
Who cares, I like to know where Jennatx stands
I Stand as a lady in public and a naughty girl in the bedroom