THINKING I WANT A BOSS

So I have a couple of provider friendly female friends who work for professional men as administrative assistants or somewhat similar. They get paid almost nothing per week, but also have a job with a paycheck, since there already making enough money being providers and all they don't really care the pay as long as they can have a legit income for tax each year there boss gets to pay only 500.00 per week and each day whenever he wants can have all the fun he wants at whatever time he chooses. that Is so freaking hot to me Just thinking about it turns me on right now.

yummy!
I really think I would enjoy this... So let me know if there are any takers, but please be serious. I would really like a real legitimate job. Being on time, and keeping the arrangement of the scheduled hours, being on payroll, and then at lunch time or in my boss's car, or when no one is around and were staying late at the office. Some wild intense hot pleasure
Drama Free/5yrs administrative field/presentable/wild
and i'll even take the lip ring out
512-905-0646
how many times are you going to post this? It was boring enough the first time.
like your your vet? upgrade
THREE THREADS FOR THIS?!?!

WHY?
Maybe she thinks if she posts it enough it will turn from a realy horrible idea into merely a bad idea?
I guess the alerts section is no longer a popular place to post ads.