First view - Thursday Happy Hour

Off to a normal start.

Some folks new to San Antonio already and a somewhat sombre group wishing a favorite lady a bon voyage.

Per the usual rules, only those there may disclose their presence.

Good discussion on "early openings" for future happy hours and the "Pumpkin Game Olympics" for the Hollow Weenie "intermission."
Thanks for inviting me ! Great meeting everyone who was there !
Sorry for getting there late but still was nice to meet new people sorry I couldn't stay long was a little overwhelming with my lack on English and no translator. Lol
  • quzi
  • 09-24-2015, 09:26 PM
Fun times. Thanks for putting these events on CK!
Thanks for putting it together CK... Enjoyed talking to fellow hobbiest, and of course meeting all the fine ladies that graced our presence... Enjoyed meeting Gabi and Kimberly....
I had a great time. Lots of very good looking women in attendance tonight! Thank you CK, for all the hard work you do to organize these fun social events.
Sorry for getting there late but still was nice to meet new people sorry I couldn't stay long was a little overwhelming with my lack on English and no translator. Lol Originally Posted by Gabriela Sexy
Fue un placer conocerte.

I had a blast! Think you CK.
Sorry I couldn't make it....i hope I will get to go to the next one!!!! I love the socials!!
Had a great time :-)
Love socials - wish I could have made this one!! Especially since Ms F was there!!
Thanks as always CK. Fun time was had by all. Really nice to meet Ms Francesca, too bad we met this late before she leaves. Loved getting a chance to meet some of the new talent. Some very pretty new ladies.

Have to be careful with Jessica though. She's trouble. In a good way...

Penny.... My most memorable social was with you

Big Guy.... The feeling is mutual.

Jessica...... Yes, WE did have fun, little too much fun lol
Really nice to meet you. Wish you the best.
  • Mokoa
  • 09-25-2015, 10:23 PM
Sorry I could not attend but the day job intervened.

Looking forward to the next one!
RW wirk and family always trump hobby!

Which is why events are planned a month ahead. Doesn't always work out, of course, due to RW.

My signature has clues for locals and travelers.

Several holidays ahead!
Sounds like it was fun. New providers and hobby favorites.
Sorry to miss departing provider, Rw keeps me away too much.

Stay safe and have lots of fun.