Man Made vs Natural / Bare vs Bushy

Please know who you are requesting to spend time with. It really kills a mood when someone asks if you've ever considered a boob job....that's just rude. Also, I am not shaving my pubes!
That is very rude. Love natural and bushy. Do you do hhr im intrigued; ).
I'm trying to figure out how quickly the session went downhill from there lol...
We appreciate and cherish you as you are Purrsia.
No implants, but a boob lift could be helpful if gravity has had an adverse effect on a bust.

A bare or trimmed pelvic area is preferred by me.
Purrrsia, you are most beautiful the way you are. Definitely was not this guy asking to change!

As for the debate, I suppose I like all boobs. MM or Natural. I'm a boob guy lol. I appreciate the look and feel of all while sometimes enjoy both in the room at the same time. In regards to grooming, as long as there isn't a 1970's jungle fever growing down there, I'm ok. Bare or Purrrsia's grooming choices are excellent!
Purrsia - you are a Hot and Sensual woman, what a loser
A university educated well travelled no pill popping etc etc Professional Business woman whining to her customer base....
I love a hairy bush!!! I think that it needs to make a comeback! The boobs don't matter to me, but I think a provider should have pics of everything, so that a gentleman can make a choice and then there is no question at all.
Purssia...I'd so love to see you! Send me a PM
As for boobs, I tend to be a natural kind of guy, but as long as it looks natural, I am ok. Met a provider that recently got hers done, and they looked really nice on her. Perfect size for her frame. I didn't get the chance to feel them, but as long as they look good and don't feel like a baseball, I am ok with it.

As for bush, I am fine with it as long as I I don't need to floss afterwards.

Oh, and that guy sounds like a rude ass...
Purrrsia, you are a Very Lovely Woman in every way!! That guy is just a Jackass!

As for preference, I love all types!
I'm with Dr. Grey. We both drive a stick, we both like saving money on car insurance, and we both feel integrity, such as, that of boobs and bush in the America of the U.S. and therefore, Yes. Thank you.
No implants, but a boob lift could be helpful if gravity has had an adverse effect on a bust.

A bare or trimmed pelvic area is preferred by me. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
I thought of a lift after my kids instead of implants for fixing things..but the amount of scars for a lift are crazzzy and you never know if you will scar good or bad,so I went for the implants...worked better for me. Xoxo
I'm with Dr. Grey. We both drive a stick, we both like saving money on car insurance, and we both feel integrity, such as, that of boobs and bush in the America of the U.S. and therefore, Yes. Thank you. Originally Posted by CoverMe
LMAO